Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it's a measly 5% discount overall. That's why vendors like BBTS that discount way more than that should be ordered from unless you want an SS exclusive version. Guess that's why most of my SSC points come from Joes and not HT stuff.

$270's an excellent price. Good stuff.

Still can't stop looking at the pictures. Its going to be painful waiting for this one. This picture is 100% Arnold imo.

up_16.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the likeness is excellent there. I'm particularly looking forward to displaying that look with the semi BD head and the wrecked arm

It's a tough call for me, since I can only buy one. Ive always wanted a fully BD T-800, but the semi-BD head looks so good. Decisions, decisions............

It's a tough call for me, since I can only buy one. Ive always wanted a fully BD T-800, but the semi-BD head looks so good. Decisions, decisions............

You're going for the Enterbay one too aren't you?

In your case then I would definitely display EB as full BD (especially as it appears to be more accurate in the head at least). Thus make the HT one a semi-BD.

In your case then I would definitely display EB as full BD (especially as it appears to be more accurate in the head at least). Thus make the HT one a semi-BD.

Yeah I want to, but since theyre including the Cyberdyne gear I have a feeling it's going to be more than Im willing to pay. What about you, have you pre-ordered this yet?

Were getting a DX HT Battle damaged T-800 from t2. And it looks awesome. High 5's all round!

Yeah I want to, but since theyre including the Cyberdyne gear I have a feeling it's going to be more than Im willing to pay. What about you, have you pre-ordered this yet?

I have, just one for the moment. Of course I want 'a few' more than that when all is said and done. Just too many cool scenes to recreate.

I coughed up the money and pre-ordered two of these. One from sideshow and one from toywiz. Can't wait for the endless possibilities of posing. Now all I need is a 1984 Reese and 2029 Reese to complete the Holy Grails of my Terminator collection. Oh and of course I hope they also make the endoskeleton to 1/6 scale the 1/4 is to big

Thats what i plan to do too. But i'll wait for the EB full specs and price before deciding on the DX13. That one gets first priority.

Lack of space is such a problem in HK, cause the real estate is so expensive. I would love to display the T-1000, but doing so would take up another spot i could use for another figure... sigh.. decisions decisions.

I have, just one for the moment. Of course I want 'a few' more than that when all is said and done. Just too many cool scenes to recreate.

There really is endless amounts of poses you could do with this guy.

There really is endless amounts of poses you could do with this guy.

In chronological order:

-SWAT shootout (using handgun)
-Blasting T-1000 pointblank with M16
-Hasta La Vista (if they do a liquid Nitrogen T-1000)
-McFarlane/my sig pose
-Locked in struggle with T-1000
-punching/T-1000 morph scene
-Hand caught in giant gears, attempting to free himself
-carving T-1000 in half
-getting beaten up by T-1000 with metal rod
-being rammed by steel beam
-crawling/T-1000 impaling him through floor
-firing last grenade shot into T-1000
-shaking hands with Sarah Connor
-being lowered on chains

Of course some of this is very dependant on having props and set dressing to more properly recreate the scenes and in the absence of such things it might not be worthwhile. And no I won't be buying a T-800 for each and every scenario I've listed. Because that'd be just mental :monkey1

In chronological order:

-SWAT shootout (using handgun)
-Blasting T-1000 pointblank with M16
-Hasta La Vista (if they do a liquid Nitrogen T-1000)
-McFarlane/my sig pose
-Locked in struggle with T-1000
-punching/T-1000 morph scene
-Hand caught in giant gears, attempting to free himself
-carving T-1000 in half
-getting beaten up by T-1000 with metal rod
-being rammed by a-dev's pole
-crawling/T-1000 impaling him through floor
-firing last grenade shot into T-1000
-shaking hands with Sarah Connor
-being lowered on chains

Corrected:lecture

Is a-dev implying he would want a figure of every position the T-800 is in from scene to scene?

STAP IT!

Back