Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine a-dev's dreams mixing T2 and Star Trek.

"You just can't go around killing people."

"Why?"

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

I can imagine a-dev's dreams mixing T2 and Star Trek.

"You just can't go around killing people."

"Why?"

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

:lol You've just thought of a potentially fun game actually.

*Arnie voice* You proceed on false assumption John, I am a cybernetic organism, I have no ego to bruise. You are my primary objective and you are also my friend. I have been and always shall be yours

Last edited:
Just noticed that its says "two black leather-like jackets." I wonder why they used real leather with the DX10 and not this?:dunno

Just noticed that its says "two black leather-like jackets." I wonder why they used real leather with the DX10 and not this?:dunno

It would probably cost more and since all his leather is damaged, it probably didn't make sense, and I agree, to use nicer materials. With DX10 it's all pristine looking so it pays off. Weathering may work better too, the MMS117 clothes looked nicely weathered but any photo I've seen of DX10 looks quite clean.

WOW, that's all I can say is WOW! Everytime I think Hot Toys has done something that is untoppable they top themselves with even more detail and realism.

It would probably cost more and since all his leather is damaged, it probably didn't make sense, and I agree, to use nicer materials. With DX10 it's all pristine looking so it pays off. Weathering may work better too, the MMS117 clothes looked nicely weathered but any photo I've seen of DX10 looks quite clean.

True. Not in any way a deal breaker, especially if it saves on costs. Just something I happened to notice.

Yeah. It's definitely gonna be tough but I think I'll eventually settle with full BD head with both arms.

Can't go wrong with that. If I get the EB, I think I'll be using the Hot toys figure for the semi-BD look. I'll probably pose him in the "search mode" stance, like in A-dev's sig. Then I can use the Enterbay for the full Battle damaged look.

Yeah. It's definitely gonna be tough but I think I'll eventually settle with full BD head with both arms.

Some meantioned a good idea in the dx10 thread, it might be a good idea to pick up an extra dx10 body for the partly damaged head and leave the full damaged head on the dx13 body, that way you can have it look more acturate in that when arnie has only the partly damaged head his chest is not damaged. I hope that makes sence:panic:

I think the new head sculpts here are miles above the DX10. Is there anyone who thinks they're the same? Because I don't.

I think the new head sculpts here are miles above the DX10. Is there anyone who thinks they're the same? Because I don't.

It's really hard to tell at this point...from the pictures they look different...the DX 13 looks a little older and the paint job looks different, but then again that is the prototype, I can only hope the finished product has a paint job that good...I would go Ape crazy...but with my luck somehow It won't be, but then again I think the DX10 LOOKS better than it's prototype....stranger things have happened....

Some meantioned a good idea in the dx10 thread, it might be a good idea to pick up an extra dx10 body for the partly damaged head and leave the full damaged head on the dx13 body, that way you can have it look more acturate in that when arnie has only the partly damaged head his chest is not damaged. I hope that makes sence:panic:

I was gonna correct you on this but I see you already were in the other thread. :wink1:

It depends. If your referring to the DX10 as seen on the first page of the DX10 thread then no, they are not the same. That sculpt was scrapped. The DX10 was resculpted and used as the base of the DX13. So, if you are referring to the in hand pics of the DX10 then yes, it is the same sculpt as the DX13. The shape of the head and every single wrinkle match up. Any differences you see between the two are attributed to mass production of the sculpt. Those differences on the DX10 are: 1. The fine details are softened; 2. The paint/material is of lesser quality; 3. The eye holes are opened up slightly more (the smaller eye holes and the fact that the eyebrows are painted differently account for the more "angry" look people are seeing on the DX13).

Also, without even directly comparing the two, it is reasonable to assume that after HT spent the time and resources resculpting the DX10, they wouldn't, immediately following that, sculpt yet another T-800 head for the BD figure. It would be much more economical to work off of the DX10 when creating the DX13.

Finaly got this exclusive ordered...:yess:My deposit was free because had a couple defects from luke set so got a 30 dollar credit help bring down the price...Cant wait until july will have a couple termiinators both dx's :yess::rock2

Back