Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out here we say "they really screwed the pooch" meaning that they screwed up.

Or at least they do up North. I picked it up at College :lol

189908_448659021862760_915398899_n.jpg

16166_448659101862752_2076480519_n.jpg

386464_448659168529412_1482742606_n.jpg

Love that BD arm. Not sure how accurate it is but it changes a lot in the film.

The more realistic approach to the BD with the really thick layers of flesh looks cool but I do wonder why they insist on so much artistic license in the overall shape of the wounds and how much endoskeleton is exposed.

Love that BD arm. Not sure how accurate it is but it changes a lot in the film.

The more realistic approach to the BD with the really thick layers of flesh looks cool but I do wonder why they insist on so much artistic license in the overall shape of the wounds and how much endoskeleton is exposed.

Thankfully the most license seems taken with the chest and if they're going to do so, that's the place.

Thankfully the most license seems taken with the chest and if they're going to do so, that's the place.

Well they've actually done it on the full BD head and the knee aswell. The knee I don't mind too much as they needed to work in articulation and you could probably hide the excess flesh damage with the trousers.

Say that name 3 times while looking in a mirror and he shall log on.
:D
anyway. this is the point where i feel sad that there is no line to send a picture to HT (and not to their trash folder). it would be so easy to fix for them, with their sculptors and machines, before letting it into production. and that error is annoying, taking into consideration that i will explore every BD part.

Back