Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If memory serves j97e1 is female...

awkward.gif

Nevertheless, i'll still bringing two bags for protection. :) XD

Last edited:
That's a known fact ............... unless you own Enterbays Batman :D

At one point I was very tempted. I'm glad I didn't though. A bridge too far and all that.

Kinda funny all the other threads seem terminated by these 2 bad ass dx terminator's...

Dose threads are an obsolete design! The DX is faster, stronger and more intelligent. A much more effective killing machine.

Wait.....

just learning to record music from net on media and add to playlist glad i found those 2 differnt versions.......also may like austrian death machine band does heavy metal versions of arnolds lines like GET to the CHOPPA !!!!! And lots of others...

The Terminator theme is easily one of the most iconic sounds known to man, This person did a pretty amazing piano cover, the emotion is really overwhelming IMO, they did a great job.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwYhSScYQo&list=LLPvEZdzq2ae3uuwm1dfmfEA&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

thank's added or recorded when said piano i was like better not b lame but good stuff still prefer the Metal tho...

I was on the SC website looking at my orders, when I noticed this says: Items shipping soon. Yet the release states June. Anyone else notice this in their orders hahaha?

Back