Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may end up ordering 2 of this figure so I can display both the semi bd and the full bd head.

YEP i need 2 of both dx terminators.....ONE on his harley other with mini gun and like ya said both battle damaged versions ...:hi5::rock

Why does the left hands have signs of flesh? He removed the flesh on the left arm to convince dyson about the future

t2_mq_292.jpg

Is there any real reason to PO this? I stopped PO'ing figures but with this being long desired and popular is there any way this thing may sell out? I'm thinking no but I'd like to get some opinions.

Is there any real reason to PO this? I stopped PO'ing figures but with this being long desired and popular is there any way this thing may sell out? I'm thinking no but I'd like to get some opinions.

Whenever a HT item has an exclusive version, then yes its worth it. They often sell out before coming in stock or just after. Look at Luke.

I think the sculptor got a tad too generous, pretty sure Arnold would envy this figure of himself. XD

:lol

Not the length of the **** that does the trick, its the size of the knob that does the job. XD

Whenever a HT item has an exclusive version, then yes its worth it. They often sell out before coming in stock or just after. Look at Luke.

Yes.
Or look at IM Mark I 2.0.
Or IM Armor Unleashed.
Or Classic Predator.
Or TDK Joker 2.0.
Or Selina Kyle
Or IM Mark VII
Or TDK 1/4 Batman
:D

Ah...Another one with a short ****. :D

:lol

You really want to know huh?..check your inbox and let me know when your wife wants to meet up, NJ is not too far away from me and i don't care if shes a two-bagger, i'm a humble guy.:wink1:

Last edited:
Back