Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the superfleshy bits but if possible I would have them expose all the correct areas of endoskeleton particularly on the head. At least make the exposed areas consistent with whats on the semi-BD head which as P. pointed out they aren't at the moment.

I think making the BD parts more screen accurate is necessary. Of course, giving the BD areas extra depth to appear more realistic than the movie could accomplish is fine, but accuracy in terms of shape of the wounds would be preferable.

It was a generalization, as I personally think the figure is just fine as shown. What I was trying to convey is that I would assume HT will do whatever they feel is necessary to make this figure "better", to satisfy the masses, when it is released. Just like with the DX10, the HS was changed which made it better than the proto pics and displayed figure at the cons.

Gotcha. I'd like to see the BD parts look more accurate to the film, but that's about it. Overall this is a winner imo.

I think making the BD parts more screen accurate is necessary. Of course, giving the BD areas extra depth to appear more realistic than the movie could accomplish is fine, but accuracy in terms of shape of the wounds would be preferable.

:exactly::lecture

So to bring up what a-dev is saying and badmotha, my point is that HT will probably be somewhere in between. Not too fleshy/slightly more screen accurate. Either way all who own this still win because this figure is full of it.

And there are a couple of "mechanical" detail inaccuracies, to bring up that jaw piston again as well as the fact that the endo eye only seems to have one of the four corner actuators that the eye had on Arnold's prosthetic as well as on the endoskeleton puppets/animatronics (it is possible that the eye thing may have to do with PERS).

And there are a couple of "mechanical" detail inaccuracies, to bring up that jaw piston again as well as the fact that the endo eye only seems to have one of the four corner actuators that the eye had on Arnold's prosthetic as well as on the endoskeleton puppets/animatronics (it is possible that the eye thing may have to do with PERS).

Yep, the mechanical details deserve a fix too.

the endo eye only seems to have one of the four corner actuators that the eye had on Arnold's prosthetic as well as on the endoskeleton puppets/animatronics (it is possible that the eye thing may have to do with PERS).
luckily it seems to be OK.
i definitely see 2 of them and probably see the third, which means that the fourth is simply completely in the dark.

9252c621c603.jpg

The only problem of this figure is the jaw part. If they will fix that area, it would be perfect for me:) I like the gore approach a lot and it doesn't bother me in a sense of movie accuracy...

I've got a feeling that i wont be able to enjoy this thread very soon. Its turning into a batman thread where whenever i enter i see 15 comparison shots about the placement of the plates on the suit, creases on the cowl and elbow spikes. This is going to same way. Lameee.

I've got a feeling that i wont be able to enjoy this thread very soon. Its turning into a batman thread where whenever i enter i see 15 comparison shots about the placement of the plates on the suit, creases on the cowl and elbow spikes. This is going to same way. Lameee.
"i've got a feeling that i won't be able to enjoy this thread very soon. it's turning into a real world situation where whenever i enter i see 15 things interesting to other people and nothing interesting to me. this is going to same way. lameee."

;)

I am casually interested. I dont need to see it every time i enter the thread! Its an awesome looking figure, a grail, my brain just melts when i see depth of flesh damage and piston locations -_-

So you are saying this is a typical Hot Toys thread?

Pretty much. My annoyance from leaving the DX11 thread after catching up to it after a few weeks has spilled over into this one :(

Back