Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered from SS. I wasn't collecting when the DX13 came out, so had been waiting for this.

I think I read on Reddit and the dx13 thread that it’s vinyl and not pleather, on the dx13, but I’m no expert
OK but like I said I have the MS-117 not the DX13. I'm not an expert either but the specs for the MS-117 called for "Costume of black leather-like jacket and pants", which in Hot Toys speak typically meant pleather lol.

I have the Present Toys figure but will double dip and get the Hot Toys too.

HT Arnold will be in an action pose with gun, his left arm intact and slightly less damaged head sculpt.

Keep my PT Arnold in the “I know now why you cry” hug with John Conner (“Resistance Leader” 3rd party figure), left arm torn and more battled damaged head sculpt.
Agreed. This is so worth it. I bought the PT toys hoping for a chance of a re-release so I can now have 2 Arnies. Extra heads are the most desireable accessory to me.

The only issue I’ve had with pleather is actually a Terminator. The MMS238. Otherwise my figures are good. I’d still prefer real leather though.

It’s a pretty nice release, but I was hoping Hot Toys would get the likeness more. It’s better than the dx13, though let’s hope the final sculpts don’t get too soft or whatever. I’m curious how the non damaged and 84 versions would look with this new Arnie face. And if they’ll use this likeness for an eventual Dutch 2.0 or Matrix? Also, wasn’t Inart supposed to do a terminator? And now is Hot toys chance to do a diecast endo with 60% diecast parts…😄

The only issue I’ve had with pleather is actually a Terminator. The MMS238. Otherwise my figures are good. I’d still prefer real leather though.
Yep that and Tech Noir (the black pleather part on the back of his jacket) are the only ones (not counting the belts) that actually have pleather on any Terminator releases. The rest are either real leather like the DX10 release or hard rubber/vinyl so they can't flake unless you rip them

Unlikely to get Tech Noir... HT is probably doing the one-off "most famous outfit" version.

I do love my old HT Tech Noir.
Too bad they're doing the "most famous outfit" version instead of "the most badass" version. :LOL:

Back