Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they ARE including the silicone regular arm! Interesting. Now I wonder if they will just be reusing the L&T Thor arms for this release or will they be Arnie specific 🤔

Can’t really see it from this angle but maybe when we get the Secret Base videos/pics, I’ll be able to tell.

Last edited:
And ordered. Not passing on this one. T2 is definitely iconic, I prefer the BD look of the T-800 too so easy choice.
Hot toys are really starting to flex with all these releases, I think they might be looking in the rear view mirror lately :shakingfist:

459332463_3454387588199097_3319676689983408168_n.jpg

459570349_825144252942499_4478784432569962439_n.jpg

Because this thing has the MM-1 launcher, HT really should have given us a pair of clean leather pants and less damaged shirt to recreate the Cyberdyne shootout. I'm guessing if they release a clean version, the pants are going to get parted out and snapped up quick!

As great as this looks I think I’ll hold out till Inart show off their figures for T1 unless they make an exceptional looking non battle damaged T2 Arnie

Because this thing has the MM-1 launcher, HT really should have given us a pair of clean leather pants and less damaged shirt to recreate the Cyberdyne shootout. I'm guessing if they release a clean version, the pants are going to get parted out and snapped up quick!
Had the same thought about the pants and that particular scene.

Again, where's the shine, where's the chrome?

View attachment 725501
I agree, I’m a bit concerned or baffled why the exposed endo parts look so dull.

There chrome showed through even with all the dried blood on it.

The proto endo parts actually look like foam-rubber, like an actual appliance and yet the appliances used on Arnie were Chromed 😵‍💫

People need to stop complaining. I owned the DX13. I also owned basically every incarnation of the t800. I have two now. I had to sell my DX13 about 7 or so years ago to make my car payment. It really sucked that it wasn't in my collection anymore. But this new 2.0 is beautiful in my opinion. They finally fixed the hair that needed to be fixed. Just stop thinking that everything is going to be perfect in the way that you want it. There's always going to be something that is not perfect with a release. Just be thankful that we're still getting brand new Terminator figures in the year 2024 from T2 judgment day. Okay rant over diehard Arnold fan checking out 💯💯💯😂😂😂😂😂😂

RAAAOOOW AHHNULD Voice

10 years ago right here. My DX13 review

Go to 4:32

And for laughs, my masterpiece

I know what you mean, I seen this yesterday and I thought nah Iv already got the dx 13 I don’t need that it ain’t much of an upgrade even.
Then this morning I woke up & I was like damn, it’s a 1:6 battle damaged terminator 2 & immediately pre ordered it. Used some reward points so that made the justification even easier
🤣

Holding my DX13 next to my phone comparing these sculpts. The jaw, mouth, and brow tweaks really go a long way, and the changes to the hair shape too. I don’t think it’s fair to compare the paint on this prototype to a production piece but I hope the battle damaged parts have more of a proper bloody look like this. It kind of looks like jam on the DX13.

Back