Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will definitely be customized. That rod's going in the closest and I'll probably find a way to perch it on his shoulder or something. if not, then his arm.

Put my order in for this and Platoon Sergeant Barnes today. I received Berserker and Chris Taylor together so I might aswell get those together too. They're both Q1 2011 and I have a feeling they'll be out within short time of eachother like Berserker and Chris.

New Pics

Courtesy of Toy Haven and from STGCC.

806_hot+toys.jpg

807_hot+toys.jpg

808_hot+toys.jpg

wow these pics are even better! this guy looks stacked! I'm glad he turned out this way he is my favorite from the film

Longer dreads would've been nice, along with a bigger head, but Falconer's noggin already looks better than Berserker's. Sexiest mask sculpt I've ever seen...

The second I get him, he'll reach Celtic status in my book :D.

Glad to see the new pics show his mask roughed up abit. That always adds a touch of pleasant realism.

LoL I dunno man I was on the fence about getting Berseker when I head about the height issues, saw the pics of his small head, short dreads, etc but in hand he looks great with my other preds and now I just can't wait to welcome Falconer into my home so he can be displayed with the rest of his bretheren.

I don't own any HT Predators. I want one, and this may be the one. I was iffy in getting one for awhile. But, I guess, since the prices are crazy on early ones and I want one at least in my collection with a traditional look, this may be it.
806_hot+toys.jpg

Still want to see it in person before I decide though...

But this may be the one.

I don't own any HT Predators. I want one, and this may be the one. I was iffy in getting one for awhile. But, I guess, since the prices are crazy on early ones and I want one at least in my collection with a traditional look, this may be it.
Still want to see it in person before I decide though...

But this may be the one.

Same here. I think it's about time for me to get off my ass and get one. The Berserker was too much torture, but I endured. :thud:

Back