Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am gonna snag this figure. I love the Falcon and the Bio is :rock

Somedays I love this guy, some days I'm abit:dunnoIf I can get a Tracker to go with him and Berserker that will be an awesome shelf on my display.

Every thread I look at these days there's figures that I really want, Iron Man, Tron, Spiderman, Predators, Argh too much ££££!

Somedays I love this guy, some days I'm abit:dunnoIf I can get a Tracker to go with him and Berserker that will be an awesome shelf on my display.

Every thread I look at these days there's figures that I really want, Iron Man, Tron, Spiderman, Predators, Argh too much ££££!

For a while I was trying to decide if I wanted to streamline my Pred collection and have one Pred from each movie. At this point though, I would have all the movies represented except the original AVP, which is a shame because I really enjoy that movie unlike most. Anyways, at $600 for a Scar, I could buy all three of the new movie preds for the same price, which would look far superior. They will eventually appreciate in time and if I really want to just have one from each flick, I can sell off an appreciated Tracker or Falconer to fund a Scar. Either way, I think I would rather have 3 newer preds in my collection. Besides, I really like look of the Bio and Falcon on this pred specifically.

Also, Spiderman is another great piece, save funds for him too :)

For a while I was trying to decide if I wanted to streamline my Pred collection and have one Pred from each movie. At this point though, I would have all the movies represented except the original AVP, which is a shame because I really enjoy that movie unlike most. Anyways, at $600 for a Scar, I could buy all three of the new movie preds for the same price, which would look far superior. They will eventually appreciate in time and if I really want to just have one from each flick, I can sell off an appreciated Tracker or Falconer to fund a Scar. Either way, I think I would rather have 3 newer preds in my collection. Besides, I really like look of the Bio and Falcon on this pred specifically.

Also, Spiderman is another great piece, save funds for him too :)

It would be good to have the main Predator from each film, however it would be good to own every single Predator figure made.

I discovered Hot Toys late on, Wolf being my first Predator. Although having just Berserker and Royce from this line would be suffice, the thought of missing out on figures that are available and I have the opportunity to get now is too much to ignore.

Anyway, lets see the money situation after Christmas.

It would be good to have the main Predator from each film, however it would be good to own every single Predator figure made.

I discovered Hot Toys late on, Wolf being my first Predator. Although having just Berserker and Royce from this line would be suffice, the thought of missing out on figures that are available and I have the opportunity to get now is too much to ignore.

Anyway, lets see the money situation after Christmas.

I don't really need or want ALL the preds. But I would think human characters should come second if your trying to be a pred completist.

Yeah like some of you I'm still debating wheter to get this guy or just berserker. Right now I have all the main preds from the movies I like (P1, P2, and Wolf). Scar is just too meh for me.
And Berserker is all right, but I don't know about Falconer (and Tracker for that matter). Seems to be a lot of money on these two characters from a movie I'm not all that crazy about. Plus it's not like they did anything awesome or super badass.

I was instantly in love with Wolf (the figure AND the character), but these new ones are kinda meh to me. I'll get Berserker for sure though.

some snapshots from falconer in today's Singapore toys show
2w2qyqd.jpg

Looking good! :) but, looks like we have a bald Predator with only 6 dreads

Thats one consistent annoyance about HT preds for me lately. Ever since Wolf, and other than P1, all HT preds have had really thin, and relatively sparse dreads. Almost balding.

edit - just looked at berserker again, they're not sparse but they are thin. A little too thin for my liking.

I am noob at this but in looking at these new predators and the older cleaner predator or the wolf predator. These guys are really light on the acesorries I know they are movie acurate, however in both cases the Falconer and the Tracker predator the masks did not come off. They have next to no armor or weapons . We now know the size has been reduced and is not that much bigger then the older predators. The one redemming thing is the body and how well it hides the joints, but I think that comes at a price of articulation. It's a question of value. I was thinking of completing the set, I am leaning towards getting what I like and think has value. So the how much better are they then the older predators and how expensive are those older guys on average

Back