Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

And I hope his scabbard mounted to the plates on his back are detachable cause that's going too.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

And I hope his scabbard mounted to the plates on his back are detachable cause that's going too.

That doesn't really bother me all that much. I'm more annoyed that he appears to only have the one scabbard, and not one for the black Arishikage blade.

That doesn't really bother me all that much. I'm more annoyed that he appears to only have the one scabbard, and not one for the black Arishikage blade.

:lol

Yeah, that is annoying. Did you watch the movie? I didn't but I'm assuming one of those blades has something to do with the movie story and is not meant to be sheathed or to have a sheath.

:lol

Yeah, that is annoying. Did you watch the movie? I didn't but I'm assuming one of those blades has something to do with the movie story and is not meant to be sheathed or to have a sheath.

I saw it. The black blade is the official blade of the clan, used to punish the Hard Master's killer.

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

That plotline is cool. The only thing bad i can say about it is the RZA as the Blind Master is terrible. But I enjoyed Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in this film. They felt like real characters(well as much as a guy who doesn't talk or show his face can feel like a character)

Saw the movie today. Enjoyed it. Ninja action was sweet. Overall, fun movie :D

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this but I found this on Man of Action figures' website. Looks pretty good to me and a nice alternative just in case HT screws up the likeness:

1_24.jpg

3_2.preview.jpg

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/12-inch-16-scale-head-sculpt-dwayne-johnson-cian

Only problem with MoAF is that they always have stuff for PO but most of the unlicensed stuff they put up never comes in stock. They just always push the arrival date back :lol

I think I saw that earlier, but might have brushed it aside, thinking it was a recast of the Loading Toys sculpt. But looking at it again, it might not be.

I thought so too but the loading toys one is a little more egg head snapped if I recall and the goatee on that one is a more Fast 5 while this is more GI Joe

Still can't decide on this guy. The turd that was Rise of Cobra is what's holding me back. And that seems somewhat of a silly reason. I don't know...

Still can't decide on this guy. The turd that was Rise of Cobra is what's holding me back. And that seems somewhat of a silly reason. I don't know...

Regardless of the source material (or its precedent), a good figure to my eyes is a good figure, and if I like it and want it, I'll purchase it.

Predator 2 movie was heavily slammed by critiques, even by some fans, yet the creature enjoys what could be an immortal icon status and is a must-own figure (especially the first HT version, I guess) for every Pred fan.

Regardless of the source material (or its precedent), a good figure to my eyes is a good figure, and if I like it and want it, I'll purchase it.

Predator 2 movie was heavily slammed by critiques, even by some fans, yet the creature enjoys what could be an immortal icon status and is a must-own figure (especially the first HT version, I guess) for every Pred fan.

:exactly::goodpost: The X-Men Origins Wolverine fig is amazing. The movie is utter garbage. But it doesn't stop me from wanting that version of Wolverine. Right now I'm waiting for HT to announce figs for The Wolverine.

On topic, I PO'd this guy because i likethe design and character. The film was enjoyable for me. Waiting on Roadblock now.

2nd flex payment was today hope snake get's out next month on time.

I liked it. :p

:hi5:That's what makes the world go round. Different peopellike dfferent things. I'm one of the people that liked Rise of Cobra. And intellectually I know it is an abomination to cinema. But I had fun watching it. Retaliation was a much better film, and it makes me want this line.

Was it supposed to be out now?

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this but I found this on Man of Action figures' website. Looks pretty good to me and a nice alternative just in case HT screws up the likeness:

1_24.jpg

3_2.preview.jpg

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/12-inch-16-scale-head-sculpt-dwayne-johnson-cian

Only problem with MoAF is that they always have stuff for PO but most of the unlicensed stuff they put up never comes in stock. They just always push the arrival date back :lol

Ran across aninteresting idea Regarding Dwayne in this movie.

He should have played Himself, and simply been this Generations Version of Seargent Slaughter.

Either Make "the Rock" an old college/ highschool/childhood friend of one of the surviving members of the Joe team. They go look him up, like they looked up Colton. OR have him in a "wrong place/wrong time scenario.

Not sure if mentioned. Sideshow's site has pushed him back until June

Back