Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Gives me a little extra time to save up. I just hope that I don't get hit with a bunch of stuff on preorder coming it at once.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this but I found this on Man of Action figures' website. Looks pretty good to me and a nice alternative just in case HT screws up the likeness:

1_24.jpg

3_2.preview.jpg

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/12-inch-16-scale-head-sculpt-dwayne-johnson-cian

Only problem with MoAF is that they always have stuff for PO but most of the unlicensed stuff they put up never comes in stock. They just always push the arrival date back :lol

Not bad. Not bad at all. And BTW, where the heck is the HT Roadblock anyway?! :dunno

Not bad. Not bad at all. And BTW, where the heck is the HT Roadblock anyway?! :dunno
--

Given HOT TOYS' track record with licenses . . . they probably changed their minds and decided just SNAKE EYES & STORM SHADOW will do.

They're too busy raping us financially with anything/everything IRON MAN so far.

--

Given HOT TOYS' track record with licenses . . . they probably changed their minds and decided just SNAKE EYES & STORM SHADOW will do.

They're too busy raping us financially with anything/everything IRON MAN so far.

That would suck. If they do it right and advertise it right, it could be a huge seller. Joe fans, dwayne fans, and wwe fans and spur of the moment purchases.

But HT don't do things right. The first figure shouldnt hit your shelf a year after the moviehas been out. By the time something comes out, they lose a lot of purchases because people moved on to something else. Superman should hsve been PO last year when teasers started and shipped the begining of June. At least thsts how I would do it in case a movie stinks, if it stinks not as many buyers.

That would suck. If they do it right and advertise it right, it could be a huge seller. Joe fans, dwayne fans, and wwe fans and spur of the moment purchases.

But HT don't do things right. The first figure shouldnt hit your shelf a year after the moviehas been out. By the time something comes out, they lose a lot of purchases because people moved on to something else. Superman should hsve been PO last year when teasers started and shipped the begining of June. At least thsts how I would do it in case a movie stinks, if it stinks not as many buyers.
--

Would you like a chair and a glass of whine . . . I mean wine while you play your violin?

;)

--

Agreed! ENOUGH of IRON MAN ALREADY!!! :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I like IM also, but its slightly excessive at the moment! :slap

:exactly::goodpost:

I have this, coulson and the deadpool EX in june
You got this & Coulson pre ordered? I guess 1/6 scale isn't so fail after all :yess: :lol

But HT don't do things right. The first figure shouldnt hit your shelf a year after the moviehas been out. By the time something comes out, they lose a lot of purchases because people moved on to something ele. Superman should hsve been PO last year when teasers started and shipped the begining of June. At least thsts how I would do it in case a movie stinks, if it stinks not as many buyers.

Your speaking under the assumption that they have complete support from the studios to supply them with detailed information on the designs. The film makers often are finishing up the details on a movie right before it opens. Also how long do you think it takes to design, sculpt, paint, prototype, and produce a single figure? This stuff doesn't happen over night. If you reference the true toy industry who is releasing figures at the time of opening, you often see a simple design, made of single sculpt, with minimal details, often times recycled parts, that is almost always inaccurate. If HT were to do this, people would lynch them. Case in point the V1 joker. That was based on vary little reference material and looks nothing like what was on screen.

Your speaking under the assumption that they have complete support from the studios to supply them with detailed information on the designs. The film makers often are finishing up the details on a movie right before it opens. Also how long do you think it takes to design, sculpt, paint, prototype, and produce a single figure? This stuff doesn't happen over night. If you reference the true toy industry who is releasing figures at the time of opening, you often see a simple design, made of single sculpt, with minimal details, often times recycled parts, that is almost always inaccurate. If HT were to do this, people would lynch them. Case in point the V1 joker. That was based on vary little reference material and looks nothing like what was on screen.

To add to this fact, look at how different the initial "Roadblock" outfit was supposed to look compared to what The Rock ended up wearing. If they'd based the figure off that, collectors would have been pissed and it would have been a part out figure.

The old discount code SPRING2013 is expired. Is there another one we can use?

This code will save you quite a bit on this figure.

DONTBUYTHISTURD

I used the code but I intend to cancel soon. Just waiting for Chinese guy to do a terrible fumble the camera and unbox the **** out of it first.

This code will save you quite a bit on this figure.

DONTBUYTHISTURD

Hmmmm...it didn't work. Is it supposed to be all caps? All it did was redirect me to an irate SSC customer service rep who told me the correct code is GETBENT.

Hmmmm...it didn't work. Is it supposed to be all caps? All it did was redirect me to an irate SSC customer service rep who told me the correct code is GETBENT.
--

Really?

The SSC customer service rep I spoke with gave me the code SCKREWU.

;) :p

The old discount code SPRING2013 is expired. Is there another one we can use that doesn't involve a lame joke?

As it turns out, the new code is LAMEJOKE.

With memorial day coming up I bet they will have a discount code for that. We should know soon.

Back