Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

finally po'd snake eyes and storm shadow with the 25$ discount good thing my wife likes to collect 1/6 action figures :)

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Nevermind I found it SPRING2013. I just used it on Snake Eyes myself!

This is slated to ship next month?

LOL didn't notice that but SSC actually says May. :lol

I highly doubt it.

I am still up in the air about whether to buy the HT Snake or the Sideshow Snake. Or should I wait till the HT Snake gets released and may make the Sideshow Snake decrease in price? Hmm.

Hope this is coming soon.. :lol

72723_440991985976425_2101159552_n.png

I am still up in the air about whether to buy the HT Snake or the Sideshow Snake. Or should I wait till the HT Snake gets released and may make the Sideshow Snake decrease in price? Hmm.

Depends on which look you like for Snake Eyes. I prefer the Sideshow one since my favorite look for Snake Eyes is the original commando version. I just changed out his sweater for an aci sweater and it looks more like the original figure. If you like Snakes look in the movie you might prefer that one or you could get both.

Nevermind I found it SPRING2013. I just used it on Snake Eyes myself!

Newb question. Is this code for the sideshow ordering page? If so, where do you enter it? I'm on the order screen and don't see where it would go. Thanks!

Newb question. Is this code for the sideshow ordering page? If so, where do you enter it? I'm on the order screen and don't see where it would go. Thanks!

When your checking out there should be a place that says promo code or rewards. It will then apply it to your order.

I had him ordered but cancelled and re ordered with the code. Im looking forward to this one. I really enjoyed the new movie and love the look for Snake Eyes. Hopefully it still comes out in May.

I had him ordered but cancelled and re ordered with the code. Im looking forward to this one. I really enjoyed the new movie and love the look for Snake Eyes. Hopefully it still comes out in May.

I sat on the fence about him for a while. I'm not a huge Joe fan, but I do like the movies(yes, I enjoyed RoC for the crapfest it was). But when I remembered this code it made it a good deal to buy. I will prob get Storm Shadow and Roadblock too. I hope they release Cobra Commander. Loved his new design in this film.

Depends on which look you like for Snake Eyes. I prefer the Sideshow one since my favorite look for Snake Eyes is the original commando version. I just changed out his sweater for an aci sweater and it looks more like the original figure. If you like Snakes look in the movie you might prefer that one or you could get both.

I like both looks - the Sideshow one reminds me of the SE I grew up with in the cartoon/comics. However the HT one is just really awesome and the SS one I would probably modify w/ a HT body just to make it look better. It's a question of money as well - should I spend the money to buy the HT one or should I wait and see if the HT release will make the SS one go down in price and cop that one?

Or would the HT one even make the SS one go down in price or the opposite effect? :gah:

I like both looks - the Sideshow one reminds me of the SE I grew up with in the cartoon/comics. However the HT one is just really awesome and the SS one I would probably modify w/ a HT body just to make it look better. It's a question of money as well - should I spend the money to buy the HT one or should I wait and see if the HT release will make the SS one go down in price and cop that one?

Or would the HT one even make the SS one go down in price or the opposite effect? :gah:

Hard to say what the price will do since a lot of GI Joe collectors look at the movie as something totally different than the other figures. plus this is hot toys first GI joe figure. I have both sideshow versions and will get the hot toys one as well. I like both interpretation thus far and will happily get the hot toys and modify it to my liking. The Timber that comes with snake eyes is awesome. Good luck in your choice. That's what makes this hobby so cool.

Hard to say what the price will do since a lot of GI Joe collectors look at the movie as something totally different than the other figures. plus this is hot toys first GI joe figure. I have both sideshow versions and will get the hot toys one as well. I like both interpretation thus far and will happily get the hot toys and modify it to my liking. The Timber that comes with snake eyes is awesome. Good luck in your choice. That's what makes this hobby so cool.

I'd like to have both versions but again, it's a question of money as I can't afford to have 2 SE. I really like how the SS version is close to the comic book/TV show and I feel it's the one that's the 'real' SE. The HT one is really bad *** and I love how HT makes their figures, but just not sure if it is 'really' SE. Argh, hard to decide! I hate to wait as I am not sure if the price will go up the longer I wait to decide. :panic:

I'd like to have both versions but again, it's a question of money as I can't afford to have 2 SE. I really like how the SS version is close to the comic book/TV show and I feel it's the one that's the 'real' SE. The HT one is really bad *** and I love how HT makes their figures, but just not sure if it is 'really' SE. Argh, hard to decide! I hate to wait as I am not sure if the price will go up the longer I wait to decide. :panic:

I really like the new Snake Eyes by Sideshow. I put and ACI sweater on him and used the commando head and I am really happy with it. I will get the hot toys one but who knows when it will really arrive. I understand about the money situation though. It gets expensive with all the cool stuff coming out for sure. Plus some of us like to custom and mod to make the figures more unique and personalized that it adds up quickly. Good luck in your choice.:rock2

I love this figure from belt to top, but honestly i don't like how look the legs. It's not hot toys problem, it's an issue from the movie in my opinion.

I love this figure from belt to top, but honestly i don't like how look the legs. It's not hot toys problem, it's an issue from the movie in my opinion.

Did you want a full armored suit or something?

The funny thing is, that the pants and the headsculpt are the most comic accurate things on him. Regardless, i can't wait to have this guy. Now I need them to release Roadblock and Cobra Commander.

The funny thing is, that the pants and the headsculpt are the most comic accurate things on him. Regardless, i can't wait to have this guy. Now I need them to release Roadblock and Cobra Commander.

Me too. I'm going to add some extras; like a thigh pistol holster and a drop down. Maybe an LBV.

Back