Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Coincidentally, the new code is LAMEJOKE.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I will be very suprised and happy if this ninja sneaks in next month.

Do not bring on Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow HT!

Only sometimes
sad_troll_smile.gif

Maybe reverse psychology will work?!:clap

Maybe, but I think my final flexi payment is still scheduled for June.

That's a good sign. I was going to get the SS Snake and Timber but when this popped up I immediately went for this version instead. Especially since HT has Storm Shadow coming out as well.

Maybe, but I think my final flexi payment is still scheduled for June.

Mine is scheduled for July, but i think that might have more to do with the fact that i put him on flex at the end of April. Hopefully we get another discount code this weekend so I can pre order Roadblock.:panic:

Sweet. Snake Eyes looks like it might actually be released close to it's scheduled release date.

Hulk kinda steals the show in that pic though :lol

Nice to see it's gonna be soon, though this might be my first "keep it in the box" figure until Storm Shadow comes out, can't have one without the other. Well, I can't...

Damn, it's awesome. I'm going to add a couple of drop downs. Maybe some web gear. Maybe switch out the pants and boots. :lol

Get another MP7.

Back