Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually find the queueing system quite exciting.
you-need-to-get-the-hell-out-donald-winthrop.gif

I'm sure it's been mentioned (I'm too lazy to read all the comments lol) but it looks like the zipper is in a fixed place ☹️
I may sound like a perv, but her zipper is a bit lower than that in the movie. Must be a Disney requirement for the figure.

I don't know why I'm looking at this still :LOL: with the massively limited numbers, being in the UK and a penchant for bad luck... I should just wait for them to inevitably make a sculpted hair version after they're done with 6 more waves of Iron Man.

I don't know why I'm looking at this still :LOL: with the massively limited numbers, being in the UK and a penchant for bad luck... I should just wait for them to inevitably make a sculpted hair version after they're done with 6 more waves of Iron Man.

I mean there are plenty of sellers in U.K. who can get it if you wanted like Toys on Fire for example, you have Plastic Hero Collectibles and William Wang among likely others

How much are we expecting this to be in sideshow?
I’d say the standard version will come in around $450-$500
The Hong Kong Price is 2,480HKD or $317USD. Add Sideshow's 25% and we should be looking at $400. She's a fairly bare-bones release so there's no justification for charging a fortune.

I feel like we won’t get any preorder dates for any of l these exclusive releases until after SDCC

The Hong Kong Price is 2,480HKD or $317USD. Add Sideshow's 25% and we should be looking at $400. She's a fairly bare-bones release so there's no justification for charging a fortune.
If they do charge more …I won’t be surprised

Artisan Scarlet Witch was $445 but that comes with a more elaborate base so $400 seems about right (relatively speaking). So knowing HT it'll be $450 due to the development costs for their nobody-asked-for-it and unproven magnetic base lol...

I think the virtual queue combined with something like a 12 hour order window would be a happy medium (production would match the # of orders placed in that window). Everyone who really wants the figure is likely to get one but the quantity will still be limited - the pricing will see to that. HT will have to make more but nothing like their typical production runs.

Artisan Scarlet Witch was $445 but that comes with a more elaborate base so $400 seems about right (relatively speaking). So knowing HT it'll be $450 due to the development costs for their nobody-asked-for-it and unproven magnetic base lol...
:ROFLMAO: I mean the Hong Kong price IS $317, we know this from their flyer. Sideshow doesn't mark them up by 40%+ so it shouldn't be $450.

I actually find the queueing system quite exciting.
Same for me! Something about it brings back the thrill of trying to track something down at a store. I had a ton of luck at the start of this whole queue thing, but so much as of late.

I just wish these were all dropping this week while I'm off work. Now, I will have to schedule a bunch of meetings next week to "catch up on work" 😬

Back