Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT had a chance to really give the people what they were clammering for by including a damaged jacket and riot scene blood-smile sculpt in a deluxe package.
JND will do it surely. After both IA & HT gave us the exact same diorama and chair, it’s almost guaranteed at this point. Dioramas aren’t their thing and the other outfits Phoenix wore won’t get people to bite at their prices, they’ve got no other realistic option than a deluxe red suit Phoenix.

The tailoring is so bad ...

452258709_889581583205855_6040440507910847589_n.jpg

I just realized they are copying InArt to a T because he has seamless wrist also that might be magnetic. Yeah they are really trying to compete with them and it's obvious, which is good for us.

Maybe WB and Phillips are expecting part 2 to bomb and decided to cash out while they still can. :ROFLMAO:

Idk who the artists/team are who's working on this and the TDK Joker but they are doing some quality work in the sculpted hair department.

Still not sold on their Artisan efforts aside from WW.

It honestly feels like InArt was using that $1k price point as an excuse to make it a two pack. They knew people were willing to pay that much because of TDK Joker two pack and they knew they would be the first company to have a licensed Joaquin Phoenix Joker.

Inart could always lower the price and remove that sign board version. I'm assuming nobody really wants that piece.
Unfortunately they won’t do that. There will always be people that will not agree with a decision like that.

You can’t put something up for preorder and then completely change it afterwards.

It’s obviously an improvement on all the third parties over the years but the Inart one is superior. This will obviously be more affordable but maybe its me being weird but I’m not wow’d by this because how many ones have been produced when the film came out???

Wow two companies go for Phoenix after years and both suits look like ****.. bring on JND.
Yup. I will definitely be waiting for JND as well. I rather have a one and done figure for $1k, then a figure for $500 that could use a lot of improvement.

Back