Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vikings in 1/6,how cool would that be?

Not sure if you are aware of it or not..Dragon made a few Vikings back in the day i believe..and a few other companies.
SwordShieldCape640.jpg

I don't think it's Mars Attacks. Now some of the pics on the main page all have skeletons:
436200x70_ikillyoulater.jpg

437200x70_bonemen.jpg

441200x70_Goodfather.jpg

440200x70_donutman.jpg

All the logos have resemblence to existing licenses they have. Maybe a skeleton based twisted or stylized line up of figures they've done?
Or maybe just gag stuff as a setup for the new look webpage?

Damn, I hope it is Mars Attacks!!! I still have the 6" Alien and I've never even hoped we'd see high-end 1/6 versions!!!

Great news... and makes me wonder what other Burton goodies are coming... maybe Beetlejuice?

I very much doubt Mars Attacks! license is a big enough property to warrant HT's changing their logo...KEEP THINKING LADS

Damn, I hope it is Mars Attacks!!! I still have the 6" Alien and I've never even hoped we'd see high-end 1/6 versions!!!

Great news... and makes me wonder what other Burton goodies are coming... maybe Beetlejuice?

Beetlejuice by Hot Toys = :drool:drool:drool

It's not speculation, it IS Mars Attacks. The teasers are not very vague. If you know the movie, you know it's Mars Attacks. I hope this brings us closer to more Burton figures and when i say that i mean BATMAN!

This reminds me of some of the stuff Sideshow has done with the Dead!

But yeah, those teasers shown on the front page have red and green skeletons. It is Mars Attacks! Weird choice, but I'll buy! :D

Back