Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4801898556_14307736a5_o.jpg

Looks amazing.
100% happy with that sculpt
https://www.eddiewong.net/

Looks amazing. Can't wait to get it.

hey hey hey...! they improved the sculpt. me likey. :yess:

now, if only they make his hands bigger. those are too small. palms need to be big enough to grab an elephant's butt cheeks.

The hands are a different colour to the head as well, hope it's not like that on the final figure. Every picture of him so far the hands have been a different colour. Unless it's my eyes.

Firstly, Hot Toys bodies are called True Types, not saying that to be a ____, just clarifying because if you sure for True Time you'll never find them.

Secondly, there's no word on what version of the HT body the T-1000 comes on.

Not saying this to be a ____, just clarifying that if you "sure" for True Types instead of searching for them, you'll never find them either. :pfft:

Is this the tweaked T-1000 sculpt? Granted it's only one angle, but this pic from Michael Crawford's ComiCon coverage looks ace.

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_16.jpg

Edit: It's been a while since I've visited this thread...new sculpt looks awesome!

Last edited:
Bloody colour being all wrong on his pointy finger hand. Something tells me it's not final. His other hands match his head skintone.

Headsculpt looks awesome there!!!!!

Looks great, but why those big hands? even the color is wrong... hope they fix that.

If you check some of the other threads, you can tell that HT brought alot of protos to SDCC and not production pieces; so most of these are probably not complete or representative of the final version. Hence the hand skin-tone, etc.

Back