Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ebay knows and their continuing to let them sell???

Here's the message from eBay

We're writing to let you know that this listing for an item you won or bid on is no longer available:

300566040959 - 1/6 Hot Toys X-Men Origins: Wolverine

We understand this may be disappointing, but occasionally we need to remove listings. In this case, the listing was removed because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that the item may be counterfeit.

Here's more information on eBay's policy concerning replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies:
https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

Here's what you can do next:
-- If you won the item but haven't paid, don't pay. Since eBay removed the listing, you're no longer obligated to go through with the transaction.
-- If you received the item, you can open a case in the Resolution Center to get your money back. Click the link below and select the "I received an item that does not match the seller's description" option.
https://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- If you already paid for this item through eBay, and it's past the estimated delivery time, you can also open a case in our Resolution Center by selecting the "I haven't received it yet" option.

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly discourage you from accepting the offer. These types of transactions aren't covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you didn't pay through eBay or PayPal, and:
-- You paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
-- You paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H53880

Keep reporting the listings. Reprort each auction as fake or counterfeit and also as item location misrepresentation. Ebay will catch on eventually and if enough reports are sent end they will put an end to it.

Last edited:
I want to buy a HT Wolverine, do you guys think its wise with Hot Toys re-doing figures (ie. Iron Man Mark I, II, Joker DX02, OC Batman, Classic Predator)???

Depends on what look you are wanting. I don't think they will be making him again in his lumberjack street clothes again. Next will prolly be a uniform.

I want to buy a HT Wolverine, do you guys think its wise with Hot Toys re-doing figures (ie. Iron Man Mark I, II, Joker DX02, OC Batman, Classic Predator)???

Yeah I was thinking about going back to get this figure, but I think I will just wait for a new release. I would prefer him in uniform anyway. I think it is just too risky to get one of these now with bootlegs out there is some serious numbers.

Guys need your help. Seems someone has attacked my ebay auctions.

Some guy use a buy it now for my 1/18 scale cars and already left bad feedback about an item unrevelant to the buy it now product.

I know its the Vietnam seller because he said the Wolverine is a fake. He left three bad feedbacks and it brought down my feedback ratings and is using a ___an user id with 1 feedback to bid on all my other items, even though I said no international bidders.

How do I fight the fraudulent feedback and get it taken off? Tried looking for his id and ebay cant find it.

Last edited:
That's effed up.. The feedback system has become such a joke, and not a funny one. Your best bet would probably be to call ebay at this point.

Yep, I guess I have reverse Karma on me, because i tried to enlighten people about bootleg Wolverines and I am getting hosed.

Call eBay. The negative feedback can be reversed. You can prove that you never shipped it to them for the feedback. Also, you can see that Buttend was connected to this as he left feedback for one of the guys that left you bad feedback. eBay WILL rectify this. But, call them asap.

Sorry to hear that sifu74 that's not right.'from looking at the multiple sellers that have this figure all of them build up their feedback with .99 auctions. It wouldn't surprise me if it was all the same person.

Ebay said it would take 24 hours to erase the negative feedbacks. I dont think I can prevent any future negative feedbacks from this ******, since he is making multiple accounts from different countries now.

Can you block a specific country on ebay?

The Vietnam seller is pretty crafty, I had warned people not to bid on auctions about bootlegged Wolverine with $59.99 shipping, now the seller has changed his shipping to $58.99:slap

Yeah

My Ebay
Hover over account
Site Preferences
Shipping Preferences (click show)
Exculde shipping locations from your listings (click edit)

Check all the boxes under international.

It makes it so anyone out of the country can't bid.

@sifu try the Exclude shipping location you can create an exclusion list of countries/continents you won't ship to, that may help. I'm pretty sure Ebay will help you out.

Not to add more fire to this bootleg/reject topic but check out this listing fellows.

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-WOLVE...820?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bc1d6224

I looked at this a week ago the description before about the damage box is due to shipping from overseas but now that part has been omitted looking at the pics the actual plastic for the extra hand pegs looks like its in one of those small tiny ziplock which I dont think HT uses (not in any of the HT I bought for sure). Head looks wonky as well and not sure if the original wolverines when opened new i thought the red/maroon shirt is tucked in. I have a feeling he got this from those same fellow(s) overseas. Better ask for more up close pics before proceeding any transaction with this item.

Got this from Steve74 via trade MIB....
DSC_9524.jpg

DSC_9525.jpg

DSC_9532.jpg

DSC_9533.jpg

Keep reporting the listing guys. Ebay will have to take notice at some point. I posted a few of the links on HT FB page too.

Back