Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet the seller's feedback reads:

"Deal of the century great item at really reasonable price 100% happy" HOT TOYS X-MEN 1/6 Origins Wolverine MMS103 (#120743711152) AU $189.50

Last week after my post where I said we should make a fake eBay account and bid on them.
Well that's exactly what I did.
I put a 10000 dollar bid on one and was OUTBID.
Irrefutable proof these guys are bidding on their own figures.
The funny thing is that after the bidding for that had ended he ended all his other bids and changed them to buy now.
These arseholes are a joke.
I honestly think HT knows about these and have something to do with them.
They can't be that ignorant to these fakes for no reason

Last week after my post where I said we should make a fake eBay account and bid on them.
Well that's exactly what I did.
I put a 10000 dollar bid on one and was OUTBID.
Irrefutable proof these guys are bidding on their own figures.
The funny thing is that after the bidding for that had ended he ended all his other bids and changed them to buy now.
These arseholes are a joke.
I honestly think HT knows about these and have something to do with them.
They can't be that ignorant to these fakes for no reason

You may want to hit those other auctions listed while you can. Might as well jack with their auctions a bit since Ebay is blind to whats going on. :lol

Wow, that's some crazy stuff.

I hope those people know that Hot Toys will probably pick up the license for the upcoming "The Wolverine" and will make a figure a better then this one.

lol keep an eye on some of the listings.
I just put bs bids on about 9 of them for 10,000 each

lets see how many get outbid

lol keep an eye on some of the listings.
I just put bs bids on about 9 of them for 10,000 each

lets see how many get outbid

Looks like they cancelled your bids. You should do around $900, that way it would seem less outlandish to them and they would let the bid stand.

What about just creating a whole bunch of listings using their same photos. Their listings would get lost among a sea of Wolverines. :lol

I could but he would be able to leave me feedback as well........ Like I care I'm not using my actual eBay account.

There are a WHOPPING 23 fake Wolverine figures on ebay right now.
At this rate, they will flood 230 of these into the market per month for double original retail. I can't believe HTs will sit by and let this happen. Once Wolvie is deemed worthless, and it will in less than a few more months. Which figure do they move to next??????

^^^ Hot Toys cares about how much "they" sell, not you or me.

Exactly. But as with the golf market. Knock offs can kill a company's profit margin and reputation on future business. Counterfeiting must be fought or it is supported. Period.

Back