Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus the amount of script that shows when you quote that little tiny embedded diarrhea thing is unreal!

By the way I noticed the Conan Temple of the Serpent figure is back in stock at BBTS if you haven't gotten it yet. You were looking for it weren't you?

Haha! yes sir!, my local comic shop should have it in now, its just a question of when i get a chance to drop down and take a look at it and possibly get it.

Thanks for the heads up about BBTS anyway man.

Ah good. Got mine yesterday and now I have the Basil Poledouris Conan music permanently in my head. Its a great figure, excellent likeness, excellent pose and most surprisingly a good paintjob..at least on the one I got.

Had a moment of weakness and I was briefly considering getting ridoff my custom/kitbash. Mainly because of the wife and the inevitable BD version...
but then I remembered how much effort went into it. Made me kinda sad :monkey2
In the end it seems like a simple facelift might do miracles to it. I will atleast have to buy a second head...

Arska_uusi-naama.jpg
Saw this little hotie like 100 pages back.
Wow elämän merimies, I'm way impressed with that custom work. With that head it looks like it could have been a hot toys official collectible!

Sadly the Hot Toys heads are always vary expensive stand alone. :/

I tried making the switch about 6 months ago (1/6 to PF) I failed miserably. :lol

My fail was similar to the time McDonald's started selling pizza. :D

Hey those McDonald pizzas were actually pretty good :lol. I completely forgot that they sold pizzas until you brought it up. Ah.. the good ol' 90s.

God I'm praying for a leak on this one too, so we can see batch quotes, DCD statements, and flawed theories by fan-boys who just speculate...

Back