Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really nice, but there's room for this:

1.jpg

To look closer to this.

terminator04-cinemaquette.jpg

SOLD!

:D

I think there's 2 things that hurt the overall of the original HT Endo, the head is thin, and the body is kind rectangular in shape, doesn't have a very imposing figure, should be wider in the upper body, I really can't see a skin layer over it giving it Arnold's shape.

I think there's 2 things that hurt the overall of the original HT Endo, the head is thin, and the body is kind rectangular in shape, doesn't have a very imposing figure, should be wider in the upper body, I really can't see a skin layer over it giving it Arnold's shape.

Yeah it always lacked a more wider jaw.

When they do release this one the question I have is, will it be a straight re-release or a DX? PERS would work well with a T1 Endo .......... moving eyes like at the end of the film would be kinda neat.

Having seen the PERS mechanism, I'm not sure if the pieces might be to small to have lights too, and I'd definitely prefer lights to PERS.

I'd just like to see and Endo with a figure and head that look like a brutal killing machine without mercy, and the first figure just doesn't have that, though it is impressive in it's construction.

At the current scale the endo head can't afford to be wider - as it is it wouldn't theoretically fit 'inside' the head of a standard human figure of today.

The whole thing needs to be scaled down and proportionally in relation to itself have its jaw wider. Also the eyes need to be less flat inside the sockets and have more of a natural ball shape. The chin could do with being more pronounced in profile too.

And at this point make it chrome or don't bother at all as far as I'm concerned.

Having seen the PERS mechanism, I'm not sure if the pieces might be to small to have lights too, and I'd definitely prefer lights to PERS.

I'd just like to see and Endo with a figure and head that look like a brutal killing machine without mercy, and the first figure just doesn't have that, though it is impressive in it's construction.

Yeah if I had to choose i'd easily take the lit eyes over PERS. When HT's does release images of their Endo I have no doubt it will rival most larger scaled statues.

At the current scale the endo head can't afford to be wider - as it is it wouldn't theoretically fit 'inside' the head of a standard human figure of today.

The whole thing needs to be scaled down and proportionally in relation to itself have its jaw wider. Also the eyes need to be less flat inside the sockets and have more of a natural ball shape.

And at this point make it chrome or don't bother at all as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely. I have no doubt they will.

Yeah if I had to choose i'd easily take the lit eyes over PERS. When HT's does release images of their Endo I have no doubt it will rival most larger scaled statues.

IF they redo it, if they cheap out and just chrome up the old mold, like they textured it for the T-700 figure, then it'll be a wasted release to me. Nice for those who missed the original, but for anyone that already owns it, just seems like a pointless buy juts for a chromier finish.

Sideshow and Hot Toys have a partnership. They just share licenses and i'm sure split interests when sorting out product ideas. Hot Toys = figures and Sideshow = everything else. Lets not forget this T2 license is Sideshows license, not HT's.

Hot Toys does have the T2 licence. They don't share. Similar to DC Direct, Sideshow is merely a US distributor of certain Hot Toys products.

Yup, apparently, even though it hasn't been used in years, Sideshow still owns the license for 1/6 Terminator 2 merchandise.

Back