Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've searched google and here already but I can't find an answer. My hot toys T2 figure keep falling forward Too much, it's lost the tightness in the abs part of the body, it's been like this since I bought it, what can I do to stop it? Do I need to glue it or something?

I've searched google and here already but I can't find an answer. My hot toys T2 figure keep falling forward Too much, it's lost the tightness in the abs part of the body, it's been like this since I bought it, what can I do to stop it? Do I need to glue it or something?

just take something like a small piece of paper , fold it up to the righ thickness and stick it in the space between the ab area

Took a bunch of pics of my T-800 collection yesterday.

T2T-800s3.jpg

T2T-800s4.jpg

T2T-800s5.jpg

T2T-800s6.jpg

T2T-800s10.jpg

T2T-800s11.jpg

T2T-800s9.jpg

T2T-800s13.jpg

T2T-800s15.jpg

T2T-800s17.jpg

Very cool a-dev!!!:clap Your cyberdyne T-800 looks awesome! Can't go wrong with HT T-800's imo.

Thanks Snoop! I actually didn't really like how my Cyberdyne turned out in the pics, I think it looks cooler in person. Dunno if you noticed but hes got staples seperating the grenades on the bandolier, not ideal but thats how the loops are retained in the wider position than they are on the stock bandolier from COOmodels(I can't stitch, well never attempted). The grenades themselves are a larger type that I got on wartoys.com I think. COOmodels minigun and M79, though I decided to use the MMS02 weapons bag. Gloves are from the new Batman Begins figure. And thats him.

Thanks Snoop! I actually didn't really like how my Cyberdyne turned out in the pics, I think it looks cooler in person. Dunno if you noticed but hes got staples seperating the grenades on the bandolier, not ideal but thats how the loops are retained in the wider position than they are on the stock bandolier from COOmodels(I can't stitch, well never attempted). The grenades themselves are a larger type that I got on wartoys.com I think. COOmodels minigun and M79, though I decided to use the MMS02 weapons bag. Gloves are from the new Batman Begins figure. And thats him.

It looks good in those pics man. And I didn't even notice the staples. I still need to build one of these babies myself, just never got around to it. But after seeing your pics I think im going to give it a try, sooner rather than later.

It looks good in those pics man. And I didn't even notice the staples. I still need to build one of these babies myself, just never got around to it. But after seeing your pics I think im going to give it a try, sooner rather than later.

Do. Its such a packed way to display a T2 Arnie, almost ridiculous, but of course its how the movie did it. It puts to use in one single figure so much stuff. Definitely draws the eye.

Now I know whos been buying all hot toys T2 T800 a-dev, what a collection.

:lol

I bought...4 complete figures, an extra head, probably an extra body or two and some extra clothes to create the various ones you see in the pics. The BD one is a complete figure that I bought off CregCustoms.

@a-dev, That's an amazing job on that battle damaged T2 Arnie :clap How did you manage to get the endo skull on him like that ?

Thats the work of CregCustoms, a member here. Its a repainted NECA 12" 'Final Battle' head. The chest and knee are also from the NECA figure, repainted in chrome and incorporated into the HT muscle body with battledamaged clothes etc.

Back