Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breathe.....breeeaathe.

Relax.

terminator_3_xl_03.jpg

it looks awesome...buy it....if you dont like it....dont buy it....stop fuc@@ng moaning.......oh the temples look different when you see it in a shi@@y photo....oh the hands arent arnolds real hands.....oh sh@t they didnt use the same hair gel that arnold used in the film.....just fu@k off

I don't understand where this aggressive reaction comes from. I think the figure is outstanding but a few people saying the hair is wrong or the hands aren't specific enough to Arnold simply does not anger me like that. Why get worked up over a few people's minor criticisms? Don't you ever have little nitpicks of your own about other figures you're passionate about? Answer yourself that honestly. Not to mention the fact that this type of response is utterly cliched and falls right into the same ol' pattern we keep seeing in this forum - "Don't like it, don't buy it" - wow never heard that one 6 million times before. People are allowed really like a figure while at the same time having some problems with it. I almost guarantee no one who has had a criticism of the figure has said that they "don't like" it.

It's hard to believe anyone is really like this (regarding brew). Has to be a troll having his fun.

If brewt1mer is just going to be an @ss hole, he should just get the hell off this forum. So much hate over a toy?:lol

ahaha or whipping his doubled ended lightsaber out, spinning accross the room and chopping him to pieces.

T-800 vs. Darth Maul, I like it :rock

Regarding this situation, plenty of conversations get heated around here it happens and people stray off topic, however, comments like F off will be deleted and infractions issued, so even if you don't get along with someone, keep it civil.

T-800 vs. Darth Maul, I like it :rock

Regarding this situation, plenty of conversations get heated around here it happens and people stray off topic, however, comments like F off will be deleted and infractions issued, so even if you don't get along with someone, keep it civil.

Ban the mother ____er! :monkey3

Back