Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's been so long I don't even remember when he said it, was it in Cyberdyne when he sends them all down the elevator?

He says it when he walks out of the elevator into the gas in T2, but I believe anyone saying iconic I'll Be Back Arnie is referring to the Poilce station shootout look in T1.

If someone is a casual fan of Terminator all you need is one higher visibility representation of it - thus the HT 1/6th is more ideal than NECAs littler figures. But any big Terminator fan shouldn't dismiss the NECA figures. He should buy those too. They didn't have long to enjoy it but for me they were the very best capture of Schwarzennegger from T2 in any scale and the only ones were IMO there wasn't something throwing it off (McFarlane obviously didn't pay for the likeness, SS 1/6th had a generic base body, puffy doll clothes and an Elvis quiff, SS PF again used a thin body and this time had his hair too bouffant, I don't really count busts and statues myself). Now HT have come along with theirs and, so soon after NECAs, it too seems to capture him perfectly albeit with his hair at a slightly different but no less accurate length. Both companies have done an excellent job and finally after 18 years we're getting not just one but 2 types of figure that are probably unsurpassable in what they are for Terminator 2. Now lets have both of them finish their T2 lines and finally, after 26 years, give us some decent T1 figures!

Well spoken.
But let´s also not forget how long it has taken for good likeness on T2 Arnie, too.
I just can´t understand how much problems it might take to get a likeness and "rebuild" it properly, concerning how many bad there were in the past...

He said that in T1 as well? Wow that one I do not remember at all! He said that after he busted up the police station? I gotto rewatch the older Terminator movies again. it's been too long

He said that in T1 as well? Wow that one I do not remember at all! He said that after he busted up the police station? I gotto rewatch the older Terminator movies again. it's been too long

Yes he says it when he talks to the Sgt on duty and says he's a friend of Sarah Connors where is she,then says I'll Be Back to the Sarge before he leaves. After that he then crashes the car through the glass doors.

Yes, in fact T1 is where the catchphrase started, it had such an impact on viewers it became his thing.

surely the quote of T1 was ''I'll be back''

and the quote of T2 was ''Hasta La Vista Baby''

?

He'll be back.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8yFD21bgQwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8yFD21bgQwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

oh sweet :) Wow the psychiatrist was in T1 already as well?? Darn!
I wonder if I actually ever watched T1 now that I think about it :p

oh sweet :) Wow the psychiatrist was in T1 already as well?? Darn!
I wonder if I actually ever watched T1 now that I think about it :p

T2 had a slew of T1 references and call backs. "Come with me if you want to live" is also from T1, originally said by Kyle Reese.

Yeah, but that was the ill twist than, that the machine that first wanted to kill her direct´s his hand at her and wants to help.^^
T3 was way worse, I think.
It wanted to establish new ones and just made bad ones...

He'll be back.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8yFD21bgQwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8yFD21bgQwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This make me really want a HT T1 T-800:monkey2

Back