Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I meant 1000 dollars :D
This guy is a pro so he will use proper techniques such as washing, drybrushing,shadowing etc. Plus realistic weathering effects. But yeah, its alot of money.

Maybe I wait and see if HT will make one.

Found this pic of the actual kit.
1/6 Tamiya Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy # 16029:

harley006b.jpg

and it seems to me like you would only have to paint the blue parts black? That shouldn't cost too much...

To make it realistic you have to do much more then that. Some parts need to be dechromed and repainted and washed/drybrushed to get the correct look and scale. The tires need weathering to look used etc. Ofcourse you could just paint the blue parts and probably get a better bike than the RC ones. But thats not enough for me ;)

To make it realistic you have to do much more then that. Some parts need to be dechromed and repainted and washed/drybrushed to get the correct look and scale. The tires need weathering to look used etc. Ofcourse you could just paint the blue parts and probably get a better bike than the RC ones. But thats not enough for me ;)

It was just a thought, since I can think plenty of other ways to dirty it up. But, Ok. I can see what you mean...

Last edited:
Can somebadoy pls tell me if it´s already out?
Cause I just went on ebay.de and they showed me foreign offers and biddings and this just can´t be, or not?
Cause HT site says Q2 2010?!?!?!

it is Q2 release dude

read the descrption i am sure somewhere it will say ''pre-order''

Cheers

Other than the black t-shirt's absence, this figure is entirely accurrate to the first 1/3 of the film.

I know, but with the Black glove its accurate until he starts to get BD.

edit: and with a little luck im getting a M79 pretty cheap....
My goal is this pose
M79.jpg

Last edited:
I found a guy in sweden that will assembel
and paint the Tamiya harley for
700 dollars. All together a bit over
10000 dollars. Thats alot of money!
But do you guys really think we will
se a replica with this level of
detail?

OH OUCH! No wonder you were inquiring about model builder in China. I don't think even skilled people here in Canada charge that much! But I agree that as long as you can find time (I certainly will try) one should try yourself. I do not intend to weather mine as I can totally see my future Arnie riding a clean Harley. With the internet filled with info and hopefully some good forums I am confident that one can get to 70% of what a "professional" can do :p
Worse case I have a guy who I can consult ;)

I know, but with the Black glove its accurate until he starts to get BD.

Well black gloves alone would only be accurrate up to Dyson's kitchen, after that, you'd need black gloves, grenade launcher, grenade bandolier, mini gun. It's far from being accurrate up to Cyberdyne, but if it had the black shirt it'd be totally covered for up to Dyson's kitchen. Hot Toys is a strategic company. I really think they have a plan that the next T-800 will be a very inclusive BD with all the cyberdyne gear included, even no-BD glove hands, but then you'll need this first figure to make the Cyberdyne look, and for some people, myself included, they'll want the early biker look so they'll buy 2 of this first figure to have a biker and Cyberdyne and a BD, so now they sell 3 figures instead of 2.

Back