Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got nothing to do so i took a pic of my GR

IMG_0991.jpg

I guess I am in the minority because I actually enjoyed the Ghost Rider movie, I admit, it is not Oscar material but it is somewhat entertaining. I finally saw the actual figure in person and it is amazing.

I have a Predator from the first movie, never displayed, only opened to check the contents, never removed from the tray even; I am considering trading it for a Thor and a Ghost Rider. They don't have to be brand new, just complete and in good condition. Do you guys think I am asking for too much? Please give me you opinion if this would be a fair trade so that I could post it in the commerce section.

I also posted this in the Thor thread to get more opinions.

Thank you for your input.

Luis

Luis138 I enjoyed the movie too. Its funny because I never cared at all about Ghost rider and I was able to learn some of his past through the movie. Im not a big Nicholas Cage fan and just dont think he was a great choice but the movie had some really cool moments...the Penance stare was awesome.

Just curious if anyone has swapped out the batteries on the figure itself? When I first hit the switch the light was somewhat bright but upon putting the flame cover over it I must have pushed the button further to the "on" position because the LED became damn near blinding bright, to the point where I needed to aim it away from me while I put the skull head on it. At that point it looks really bright and matched the bike flames quite well only to have it fade to a dimmer level of brightness within minutes which was more along the lines of what I had seen in photos here in this thread. So did anyone have any luck by swapping to new batteries?

Nop, havent changed them out yet. I should because they pretty much died after having them on for a few mins.

I know mine would. I probably will just take them out for a while since I don't have any around the house.

Mine dimmed pretty quickly, as well, and now it looks pitiful if I try to turn it on. . .

On a related notes, I'm beginning to think I need to go through all my HT figures with the light-up features, and just take all the batteries out. I've had experiences with battery acid leakage in an Endoskeleton before. I figure we're just asking for hassles leaving them in.

I took out the batteries in the power loader about a yr ago. It was a matter of time.

I've been thinking the same thing... I turn them on here and there when I'm showing my collection off but there's really no point other than that.

I still have the batteries in my P1 yet the mask I display with it is a custom bio that's not wired, so why the hell am I even keeping the batteries in?

The problem with the battery compartment with this, and other big hot toys battery compartment that takes AAA and bigger is the screw that you have to undo. Makes it a pain to swap easily.

Hey, did anyone pre-order this guy from Amoktime? Placed an order and still haven't recieved him. E-Mailed them a few times and they said they're still waiting on a ship date. I'm starting to suspect they over sold and I may never see this guy.

Back