Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy Anxiety is pretty good at selling parts but I don't think they carried GR.

They sell some loose part of GR like fist & stand but I need his jacket. :pray:

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up man. :1-1:

If there's anybody here who's selling GR's jacket & ships internationally, pls let me know. :monkey1

Thanks! :wink1:

I was wondering what the jacket issues were. I noticed that mine is a little messed up around the cuffs after I switched hands.

I was wondering what the jacket issues were. I noticed that mine is a little messed up around the cuffs after I switched hands.

I belive it was just bad stitching around the shoulder area due to the tightness of the jacket. The stitching came loose for some people. I see no problem with the jacket being messed up around the cuffs due to the gaunlets being really tight, but it is a problem to get them to look good.

Someone also said that the pleather would crack over time however this hasn't happened to any other HT products with pleather clothing so I doubt I'd happen to this.

AE did come through and sent out my 2nd GR figure- I originally ordered two but got only one initially.

Actually mine has no issue at all, it's just that I broke the buckle on it's belt (w/c is so fragile) that's why I'm looking for a new jacket. Hope to find a loose one.:pray:

Back