Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish DC would start doing some stuff on the same volume as marvel. The flash, wonder woman, green arrow, martian manhunter, black canary, etc. There are a ton of DC figures laying in wait.

The pics of Cap have me super stoked too! This is going to make for a super impressive display once they're all together.

oh yeah! Someday, when I'm able to have a proper Marvel setup its gonna look fraking awesome.

That we do and Hawkeye as well.

I'm going to pass on Hawkeye unless there's a mask and he's purple... I want Clint Barton to look right! :lecture

12067-hawkeye_400.jpg

I understand. I like the way he looks so far in the adverts a bit better. The all purple look just doesn't do much for me for some reason.

thinking about it....if i could get hold of a of couple red skull's head(eventually), i could bash bloodaxe with GR's gear. yey.
2766519394837543.jpg

:lol

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but if you would like to straighten your hell shotgun out heat it up with a hair dryer and bend it upward. I believe there is a metal rod going down the barrel. Then run it under cold water.

Back