Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you man.. GR is awesome.. even my niece loves it, everyone loves it because its HOT!

my GR is still MIB, so I can only tell from the pictures. But he looks so big when on the bike...kind of distracting to me...such an unfortunate thing considering the bike is awesome.

my GR is still MIB, so I can only tell from the pictures. But he looks so big when on the bike...kind of distracting to me...such an unfortunate thing considering the bike is awesome.

That may just be the pics. I don't own or ride motorcycles but it looks good to me. Remember...this is a Hellcycle!

Unboxed Ghost Rider today. Really love the light up effects!

htghostrider1.jpg

htghostrider2.jpg

Nice shots!

Figure of the year is going to be so hard to pick this year. :slap

Your only regret will be not buying it for 100 less...but you will feel good when these go to 600 or more soon...great piece

Your only regret will be not buying it for 100 less...but you will feel good when these go to 600 or more soon...great piece

Wow! love your collection! Ghost Rider used to be my favorite hero! I think it is again! :wink1:

Ghost Rider is awesome , i dont care what anyone says about the ross head sculpts i mean cage head sculpts.

Well the collection thread is up and running again (2.0!) and I had some time to take some more photos of this guy....

IMG_6232.jpg

There are a few more in my collection thread, thanks!

Back