Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a horrible example (especially for those with tighter budgets) but I've now learned to just buy it & then sort it out later. Depending on the piece, if you don't want to keep it you can at the very least make your money back by getting rid of it down the road.

This is a horrible example (especially for those with tighter budgets) but I've now learned to just buy it & then sort it out later. Depending on the piece, if you don't want to keep it you can at the very least make your money back by getting rid of it down the road.

or even make a big profit out of it..:monkey1

i just ordered this on ebay. should never have waited... OSB had an amazing price on this initially. i think buying it if you think you want it and sorting it out later is a good policy!

It's neither. The arms, at least the upper, are TTA while the forearms are Slim. It looks similar to a Narrow when clothed and displayed, at least as far as the torso and shoulders are concerned. This is just a guess but I'd say it's just an amalgamation of various TT parts, kinda like the T1000 with the TT Narrow body and Slim forearms, it doesn't really fall under one specific "type" of body.

$(KGrHqEOKooE3FB6GwMhBN2JpMUymQ~~_3.JPG

It's neither. The arms, at least the upper, are TTA while the forearms are Slim. It looks similar to a Narrow when clothed and displayed, at least as far as the torso and shoulders are concerned. This is just a guess but I'd say it's just an amalgamation of various TT parts, kinda like the T1000 with the TT Narrow body and Slim forearms, it doesn't really fall under one specific "type" of body.

$(KGrHqEOKooE3FB6GwMhBN2JpMUymQ~~_3.JPG

Thanks mate! That's super helpful!

I'm not too happy with the new bike or new look. The new look less so.

I'm a fan of the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider and with GR looking spikeless, it's pretty disappointing to me. I've always been a fan of GR with spikes on his shoulders and gauntlets, and either a chain around his chest or in his hands. The new bike is not so bad though, reminds me of the first run of Ghost Rider when Johnny Blaze used to ride a more "sporty" looking hellcycle due to his background as a stunt daredevil. The movie itself looks promising though.

On a sad note....the belt buckle on my Ghost Rider snapped in half and I've had no success in glueing it back together. Anyone have any ideas for replacing it with a real buckle, or a 1/6 replica? Since the "buckle" doesn't actually act as buckle, I'm at a loss for ideas.

Oh yeah one last thing. Anyone know if the clothes from the Medicom Ghost Rider would fit the HT? The jacket looks pretty thin on the medicom so I am doubtful. Just thinking of some ideas for a custom bike suit for him.

On a sad note....the belt buckle on my Ghost Rider snapped in half and I've had no success in glueing it back together. Anyone have any ideas for replacing it with a real buckle, or a 1/6 replica? Since the "buckle" doesn't actually act as buckle, I'm at a loss for ideas.

I've experienced the same problem. I just bought another leather jacket for my GR & sold my damaged jacket.

I've experienced the same problem. I just bought another leather jacket for my GR & sold my damaged jacket.

I think that's about my only choice really.:(

But hey, at least it's replaceble right? :clap

I think I might as well just buy a backup for his pants while I'm at it.

Any tips for getting the second jacket on without ripping, or messing up the zipper? I've never unzipped the jacket before. When I've looked at it, I have never been able to tell if the zipper is actually functional or not.

Also....anyone know where to buy 1/6 studded belts? lol. I've wanted to give him a studded or spiked belt since he got here for some reason. I'm also looking for a place to buy 1/6 leathers to customize a different suit fow him. I'd like to do a Ghost Rider custom using a True Type Narrow.

Back