Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's about my only choice really.:(

But hey, at least it's replaceble right? :clap

I think I might as well just buy a backup for his pants while I'm at it.

Any tips for getting the second jacket on without ripping, or messing up the zipper? I've never unzipped the jacket before. When I've looked at it, I have never been able to tell if the zipper is actually functional or not.

Also....anyone know where to buy 1/6 studded belts? lol. I've wanted to give him a studded or spiked belt since he got here for some reason. I'm also looking for a place to buy 1/6 leathers to customize a different suit fow him. I'd like to do a Ghost Rider custom using a True Type Narrow.

check page 222. i built my second GR using a narrow TT. the tricky part would be the tiny neck plug the GR head is on and those gauntlets. make sure to tape the edges of his jacket, otherwise it will rub and run.
the zipper is functional, but doesnt really unhook at the end. the jacket buckle as what i've said, isnt functional. cheers. :]

^^ there's your tip Optimatron. Thanks fosing.

Yeah, the belt buckle is not functional plus it's so fragile so becareful when touching it. After unzipping & removing the hands, just let the jacket slip starting from his HS or his legs wherever your comfortable. Goodluck!

check page 222. i built my second GR using a narrow TT. the tricky part would be the tiny neck plug the GR head is on and those gauntlets. make sure to tape the edges of his jacket, otherwise it will rub and run.
the zipper is functional, but doesnt really unhook at the end. the jacket buckle as what i've said, isnt functional. cheers. :]

^^ there's your tip Optimatron. Thanks fosing.

Yeah, the belt buckle is not functional plus it's so fragile so becareful when touching it. After unzipping & removing the hands, just let the jacket slip starting from his HS or his legs wherever your comfortable. Goodluck!

Thanks for the advice and direction fellas. I appreciate it.

@fosing: When you say tape the jacket do you mean at the edge of the sleeves underneath the gauntlets?

Last edited:
Yeah the new GR looks great. I want HT to definitely make this version to, even though I all ready own the original. This would definitely be a must buy if it happens

Didn't really like the 1st movie!! Hope the new one is good!! I hope we get a new GR from HT!!!

Thanks for the advice and direction fellas. I appreciate it.

@fosing: When you say tape the jacket do you mean at the edge of the sleeves underneath the gauntlets?

yep, when you transfer it to another body like a narrow TT. if you browse back a few pages the GR body, it has the forearms from a slim TT with a torso from TT advance. tape the jacket edges/cuffs when putting the gauntlets. :]

Yeah the new GR looks great. I want HT to definitely make this version to, even though I all ready own the original. This would definitely be a must buy if it happens

i dont like the new GR's leather jacket/and its burnt and bike design. i like the first GR's jacket better. if they make another GR, i'd probably get the loose flaming head.

Took a few more recently, thought I'd share. More in my collection thread of course :wave

IMG_6336.jpg

Took a few more recently, thought I'd share. More in my collection thread of course :wave

IMG_6336.jpg

I've got the Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Blade, Thor, Odin, Spider-man, Iron Man MK III, Black Widow and War Machine, I've got Captain America on pre-order, and I know soon there will be Hawkeye and Hulk. One day I'll have time and the place to take some good pictures like you guys keep putting on here.:hi5:

My waitlist from Sideshow just converted :panic:.. However, I already bought this on the aftermarket, so rather than flipping this (c-b-f) I cancelled my order so nxt in line can have it.. hopefully someone who rly wants it gets it.. for those interested I placed my order on 3/26

Back