Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at work today but I'll post some pics tonight. The only gripe I have is that I thought from the pictures that the chain links on the bike that hold the front tire would have been separate open links instead of closed solid pieces. Oh well. Guess you can't have everything.

I also thought his chain weopon was articulated.

My wife was even impressed at how bright they are. I had the head light on for a few minutes and it started going dim. I need to find out if this uses the same batteries as the MK2 and 3.

My wife was even impressed at how bright they are. I had the head light on for a few minutes and it started going dim. I need to find out if this uses the same batteries as the MK2 and 3.

Mine does the same thing. It's annoying. I'm tempted to leave the bike on and see how long it takes to drain the batteries.

imag0828b.jpg

imag0830c.jpg

imag08371.jpg

How much should this set go for these days? I've been wanting one for quite awhile now. Is it going up in price?

How much should this set go for these days? I've been wanting one for quite awhile now. Is it going up in price?

I actually 2 months ago found a retailer with one left in stock and got it just over 300 with shipping.

I'm actually debating selling mine. Great figure but I need the money right now. Sucks

That does suck. When you think of the definitive characters you will only have to buy one of ghost rider is one of them. Even though I'm sure there will inevitably be another version from SOV, this one I think is just bad ass.

My hellcycle is still in the box. No room for it without it getting covered in dust...

On a side note, I am uploading a review for this guy right now so if anyone is hesitant or overly eager for theirs to arrive, check it out!
(should take about 2.5 hours to finish uploading)

Yeah I here ya. Thinking of building some displays so, I can get my figures in a dust free environment. I seen a couple of your videos so far. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing this one.

I want some detolfs but even those arent dust free so I'd have to modify them...plus I dont really have room for them either lol

As for the reviews, thanks man!

Hey, are you the same Firebird that made the War Machine decals?

Back