Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they make a new GR for the new movie, it's gonna be way sicker than this one. Let's see what happens......

just got this figure.
I have a question though...
I bought this as an open for check item, never displayed. So it's not strange when I opened the box and it wasn't wrapped with plastic anymore.
But It felt kind of weird when i touched the leather-like suit material.
It almost felt kind of a bit slippery. It that normal?
thanks for any response from the senior members of this thread:wave

I need this.... WHERE"S THE HOT TOYS ANNOUCEMENT!?

gost-rider-spirit-of-vengeance-film-clip.jpg

Ghost-Rider-Spirit-of-Vengeance-2012-Movie-Image-600x312.jpg

thanks for the answer RIddick, I almost think about something might be happening like oily Batman DX02:slap
the hellcyle's silver paint area also feels a bit slippery/oily.
Kind of traumatic with this kind of feeling:lol:slap

Did the box come with a silicone bead packet? If it didn't it might be moisture that hasn't been absorbed by the silicone. If it did come with the packet it may have been some kind of grease in the air, cooking, or a film of cigarette smoke. Did it smell?

That's an easy 600 bucks from me if they want to do one from the new movie and give us Carter while they're at it.

The suit looks difficult to make unlike the first movie. Although I would love of they did, I prefer the bike but not suit.

It's not that difficult. They did that burned effect with the two-face suit. I hope they do this figure, much preferred than the first one.

Just saw the movie today in 3D. Very cool flick. Not the best but way better that the first. Lots of action. Lots of Nick Cage being Nick Cage but he was better in this one. A lot more insane. When he becomes the rider he looks way more bad ass. The skull is really evil looking. His suit is bubbling from the heat. Really frickin cool details.

I just saw it tonight, I really liked the way it was filmed, it kinda reminded me of the Blade movies a little. I really liked how crazy the Rider is, his skull was awesome and his bike was super bad ass, cool flick.

The new version speaks to me more than the first version, for a dark superhero the new one looks more dark and dirty than the original versions which looked too clean IMO

Last edited:
Back