Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my HT GR last week, awesome figure and bike!

6650628939_d6df35fbaf_b.jpg

6650629497_1dcfe948ae_b.jpg

6650628625_651c35fbb5_b.jpg

Great pics kanine! I really like the 2rd pic you posted.
------------------------------------------------------
I see you fixed the audio issue. Great video IXI Nick IXI!

Yeah, for some reason it got pushed back a few minutes but its all taken care of now :) Thanks for the kind words! I'll let you know when my decals arrive!

I know not many people here will display the Nick Cage head with this figure but has anyone bright up the fact that his eyes are blue in the movie not brown like the figure? Has anyone tried to mod the eyes or is it not worth the risk of messing up this now $300.00+ figure to make it more screen accurate?

It might make people want to display it with this head more.

IMO, it doesn't matter what color his eyes are. The GR head is simply infinitely better than the boring nic cage head.

I have just had Nick Cage dressed in dredges I had not been using. Found a nice leather set on Cotswald for $31.99 plus shipping. Shipped out earlier this week so should have by early next. Anyway, a few pics to share until.

1-19-12005.jpg

this is the set.
GICS-U01.jpg

1-19-12004.jpg

Very cool idea. I was thinking the same thing. Get a leather jacket and dark jeans with black t-shirt from the first time he changed into GR. Maybe a 1/6 chopper to look like grace.

Very cool idea. I was thinking the same thing. Get a leather jacket and dark jeans with black t-shirt from the first time he changed into GR. Maybe a 1/6 chopper to look like grace.

Thanks man. The Cage sculpt is too good to not use imo.

See that's the thing with all these re-releases. As much as $320 might tempt me I'll gladly sit and wait. It's not like it use to be when there was little to no hope if you missed it the first time.

Back