Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks great but I'm not that interested in Jor-el. Then again, I feel like I'll regret this later.

I know what you mean. I was hoping for an armored version of Jor-el and at first look of this version I was kind of under-whelmed by it. But it has really grown on me and prompted me to PO. Now seeing these prototype pics at Comic Con let me know I made the right choice.

I told myself I was only buying superman from hot toys the I saw joe el and pre ordered it

I apologise if this has been posted but, WOAH! This pic by 'Hong Kong Figure Club' shows Jor-El with the Codex skull!
Looks like we may get it after all
59892_10201554361090621_779724516_n.jpg

The sculpt looks great but I'm not that interested in Jor-el. Then again, I feel like I'll regret this later.

You will mate. You will regret not getting this guy.

I apologise if this has been posted but, WOAH! This pic by 'Hong Kong Figure Club' shows Jor-El with the Codex skull!
Looks like we may get it after all
59892_10201554361090621_779724516_n.jpg

Nice bonus! They didn't mention it on the figure description did they?

Nice to see we're getting the codex (skull) as an accessory with Jor-El. The three look good together in that shot.

I still hope HT re-visits Kal-El's cape/boot color before production (too candy red...needs more maroon shade) and can't wait to see the Shannon sculpt!

Nice to see we're getting the codex (skull) as an accessory with Jor-El. The three look good together in that shot.

I still hope HT re-visits Kal-El's cape/boot color before production (too candy red...needs more maroon shade) and can't wait to see the Shannon sculpt!

I think the red cape needs to be more voluminous and it does need to be a darker red, too.

Funny thing about the Codex skull.... notice the slant to the entire front of the face, its more like a Neanderthal skull than it is a modern skull.

I think the red cape needs to be more voluminous and it does need to be a darker red, too.

Funny thing about the Codex skull.... notice the slant to the entire front of the face, its more like a Neanderthal skull than it is a modern skull.

Are we getting the CODEX skull too? Coolest!

(exit sarcasm mode).

People just don't seem to read even just one page back anymore.

Back