Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dead serious dont remember it

13719161742.jpg

I mean... to your understanding... why DID Zod even kill Jor-El or need to find Kal-El for in the first place?

In your own words please....... WHY???

Absolutely. I like the figure, but not $220 like. I always think about a figure for a bit to make sure it's something I really love. This hobby is pretty expensive to collect things you just "Like"

Exactly the way I look at it too. Thats why I'll probably pass on Jor El and maybe go for Zod.

I am on the fence about getting this one.
it would be a definite buy for me if he had his "battle armor" instead of current outfit

I missed the original Jor-El Brando figure when he came out - and I am not paying today's prices for it now - so there is no way in the world that I was missing Crowe-El this time around.

I have a strange gut-feeling that this is going to evoke an AVENGERS/Hawkeye type reaction with people. Loads of people will be on the shelf about him, but he will sell out surprisingly quickly. Then all the ones who were doubting will suddenly realise their error and try and grab up the last few...leading to high demand for the figure later on.

Superman and Zod will sell out quite easily I think, but this one is going to be the deciding 'mover and shaker' from the initial MoS range.

Last edited:
Sometimes that does happen.... we had a lot of people claiming that Loki was going to end up heavily discounted. Then the figure was released and people started scrambling.... this is a fantastic figure but I just don't feel $200+ worth of love.

If this figure does not do well I hope that is NOT the deciding factor re Faora. I really do.

I didn't particularly like the movie and was scoffing at Crowe in a dress until I saw it at sdcc. The head sculpt and the intricacies of the costume made my jaw drop. I now have it on PO.

Sometimes that does happen.... we had a lot of people claiming that Loki was going to end up heavily discounted. Then the figure was released and people started scrambling.... this is a fantastic figure but I just don't feel $200+ worth of love.

If this figure does not do well I hope that is NOT the deciding factor re Faora. I really do.

Well I too would like a Faora figure, so in a way I hope that I am wrong. But it just a feeling I have.

I think they will have faora, they very well knew this will move slow and if they got him after faora and zod,not many wld buy it except the one who want to complete a set.

I am blown away with the figures from this movie--my only hope is that they keep going with the line. I don't mind the robes on this figure (I'm getting it) but would love the armored version. My only fear is that these figures won't sell enough to keep new ones coming out. Superman doesn't seem to get much love from Hot Toys in terms of variety. No Zod, Ursa, or Non figures? After CR Superman I thought there was a chance we'd see them--or at least a Lex Luthor--but nothing new except for the evil repaint.

C'mon Hot Toys! I want them all!

I am hoping for a Bryan Cranston Lex, in which case I would be preordering that figure before the first .jpg was finished downloading. I doubt we will get those older figures - we cant even get Batman Returns stuff, for crying out loud - but maybe we will get new cool stuff in the future.

What is the rule on NRD? I Might use the summerend coupon code on Jor-el.

Back