Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they included the Codex Skull. It's an easy yet memorable accessory to include.

I know this is said a lot on this forum but that is seriously one of if not Hot Toys best likeness. It looks EXACTLY like Russell Crowe.

1005641_557277417667586_779307345_n.jpg

Really great likeness in this pic. Hope he turns out well. Also, Codex as bonus sounds good to me.

His wife as a bonus would be even more awesome. I don't think I've ever seen Kal's mom action figure.

Nice to see we're getting the codex (skull) as an accessory with Jor-El. The three look good together in that shot.

I still hope HT re-visits Kal-El's cape/boot color before production (too candy red...needs more maroon shade) and can't wait to see the Shannon sculpt!

Can we be sure to get this skull? In the product's description on HT's page it's not mentioned and looking at the recent exclusive items for some markets only (like the BD Iron Man helmet with a few Red Snappers and things like that) I wouldn't be surprised but disappointed if the skull will be hard to get as well.
But maybe it'll be a SSC exclusive, too. :dunno

Well there have been a few times that HT adds things that aren't in the item description like how they included the rock base for the hammer to sit it in for Thor

Last edited:
For $200 and up, it has to be a MUST. HAVE. for me, or I pass as well.

Actually that rule applies to just about everything over $100. I have to reeeaaalllllyyyy want it. I could find a place for Jor-El on my shelves, but he's not a must. I'd also much prefer him in armor, not the robes.

I think you will be happier collector if you buy stuff you realllllly love and want than just buying whatever is new or looks cool. :)

if your not that crazy about the movie or character, really no reason to buy it. Save your money for something else that you will truly enjoy for a long time :)

I really like your post and it's so true. No point in buying all HT release if has no meaningful point for one.

Absolutely. I like the figure, but not $220 like. I always think about a figure for a bit to make sure it's something I really love. This hobby is pretty expensive to collect things you just "Like"

Back