Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It worked for me, it would not let me use for Mandarin tho':mad:
I tried using the coupon on him the other night and it didn't accept it. Already put in an order for Mime Joker using the coupon so I'll probably just wait for another and use it on him then.

update pals and gals according to Hot Toys Japan site the expected release date for this is Feb 2014. Ofcourse tack on the average 2 months for product delays Hot Toys always seems to have and I'd say we'll have him in hand about mid April 2014. Same for Superman expected release is Feb 2014 so same logic goes there.

That would be nice to see them hit that early, But I won't count on it.

I think you're right, so realistically it will probably be around July next year when we finally start seeing him in hand. :lol

Only HT will ever know the reason Spidey was delayed.
Maybe it was because the movie sucked?

zodnotsureifserious_zps0903fb56.gif

Spidermans suit is fairly the same as Supermans though, and he's still not out yet.

With some big differences though. The S-M suit covers his head and neck, while the Kryptonian skinsuits do not. Also, the skinsuits tend to be all one color, while the Spidey suit has patterns and zigzags and whatnots all over it which will need to be painted separately. Superman has a few painted details, but they are far fewer in number.

HT has had a ton of trouble with Spidey's neck and mask, I believe these are the sources of the delay.

Only HT will ever know the reason Spidey was delayed.
Maybe it was because the movie sucked?

The entire thing totally sucked(In my opinion)
From the cheesy CG on the bad guy to Andy Murray as Spidey(and the old "Everyone affected went back to normal and everybody lived happily ever after" ending.
I wasn't joking.
I'd rather watch Superman 4 while my toenails were pulled out with a rusty pair of pliers than be forced to watch that absolute rubbish again.

From the cheesy CG on the bad guy to Andy Murray as Spidey(and the old "Everyone affected went back to normal and everybody lived happily ever after" ending.
I wasn't joking.
I'd rather watch Superman 4 while my toenails were pulled out with a rusty pair of pliers than be forced to watch that absolute rubbish again.

That explains a lot.
:monkey4

I wasn't joking.

WOW! That's the first thing we really disagree on Barry, my mate! Ne'mind eh?

I'll let you off! :chase

:wink1:

It's not a hanging offence. There's no law says we have to agree, lol.
There's a crazy guy here on the forum that buys HT figures just to complain about every part of them.
But we all just learn to get along! :rotfl

:rotfl Truth be told, I only really wanted to use this smilie :chase, there are some I really like, that one and these...

:gah:

:yess:

:thud:

Back