Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to dull down the mustache, but I dont want to repaint, would non-acetone nail polish remover work? I know it wont hurt the plastic, but it takes longer to remove the paint.

Did you just match the color of the face and paint the mustache or did you repaint the whole head? It looks miles better than the stock head!!!

I would love to dull down the mustache, but I dont want to repaint, would non-acetone nail polish remover work? I know it wont hurt the plastic, but it takes longer to remove the paint.

I just repainted the stache and chin area. The non acetone remover will strip the skin tones off too.

I also repainted the beard and hair since it was so dark in the film. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Question..

Does anybody have a bent/crooked sword?

And if you do, can it be fixed? Or only replacement?

Thanks!!

P.S. My Wolverine just arrived :yess: And I can live with the stock body, is not thin for me :)

wolverine.jpeg

wolverine espada.jpeg

wolverine espada2.JPG

Question..

Does anybody have a bent/crooked sword?

And if you do, can it be fixed? Or only replacement?

Thanks!!

P.S. My Wolverine just arrived :yess: And I can live with the stock body, is not thin for me :)

View attachment 97202

View attachment 97203

View attachment 97204

I think it can be bent back straight. Just go slowly, I remember there were ppl with sword issues on Snake eyes and Storm shadows sword too and I think they managed to slowly bend it back. Or if you're paranoid like me just ask for a replacement.

The body looks sick, but i'm not sold on the paint app, it looks very plasticky to me.
hope we'll see more pics soon

While I haven't gotten this figure yet, I did get a few parts and I must say, the suit and overcoat are really nicely done. The bone claws are also pretty darn cool.

Thanks Ninja!

I'll look for more info on the GI Joe threads. Because i think that if I bent it, I'll break it lol.

Back