1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the bat body looks glossier than before, that's just new casting. The only thing I think they have changed is the PERS plate. They eliminated the Goggly eyes somewhat.

I will have it hand next week, let you know.

Will you be getting the complete set? If so, please tell me if you can get the Bruce Wayne suit to sit well.

Is it too hopeful to think that the price of the new mouth pieces will come down as Sideshow starts to receive and ship out their stock? Does anyone know if they even fit in the old cowl yet?

ill have to dig em up :D

Yeah man

I had never heard of her until just a few days ago. She stars in Glee, which I don't watch because a) I'm not gay and b) I'm not a 14-year-old girl.

She was also topless in an episode of Homeland, which I do watch, but I had never matched the breasts with the name.

Q: What kind of chick takes pictures of herself having sex?

A: A dirty, dirty choir chick, that's who. :lol

Ahem, back to the topic at hand.

batloose1.jpgbatloose2.jpg
batloose3.jpgbatloose4.jpg
batloose5.jpgbatloose6.jpg

Is it too hopeful to think that the price of the new mouth pieces will come down as Sideshow starts to receive and ship out their stock? Does anyone know if they even fit in the old cowl yet?

If the new plates fit the DX12 they are obviously going to be more in demand. (more demand=higher price) I have a feeling they will fit because I believe it is the same cowl (other than the eyes) as the DX12. I also believe I saw a picture of the custom mouth plate on the new cowl but I can't be sure where I saw it. That's all the info I have the decision is up to you. I personally went ahead and got the set of 3 (minus neutral mouth) for $35.

Ebay sellers have said they don't fit.

That is true one seller said they didn't fit, however I contacted him through PM and he said they would. Therefore he cancelled himself out. Unless you saw another seller say the same thing (they don't fit), it's still up in the air.

This is the seller in question:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-hot-to...Bruce-Wayne-mouth-set-not-dx12-/251636581879?

Response to my question:
My eBay  Messages  Trash.png

Loving the new in hand, ebay stock pics, they are always a good representation of what it'll most likely look in hand. Better than the blogger pics, I must honestly say.

Back