1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure actually that is a bit weird and wrong. You would have though they'd use the same mold design at least

So is the consensus they have actually changed the eye shape and it's not just painted eyelids? It looks like they have

Last edited:
Mouthplates and cowl looks good to me. Never expected they could actually make it quite decent, and close to 1/4 on the character representation. If they would make separate shoulder pads that would be total win, but overall - looks really improved in comparison to DX 12. Hope all mouthplates are interchangeable between this and DX 12.

What's up with the texture of the empty cowl? It's supposed to be smooth, not textured.

What's up with the texture of the empty cowl? It's supposed to be smooth, not textured.

Aren't all the cowls like that? Here's another one.

emptycowl.JPG

With all those accessories I wouldn't be surprised if some people received their Bat Armory with missing accessories. My friend bought a Tumbler and it didn't have the passenger seat.

Is it true that this is actually a heavily modded Toys Legend armory?

It's actually just a pink Barbie armoire that's been painted grey and black with some extra mesh attached. The weapons are all old original Transformers G1 parts too.

Back