1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually just a pink Barbie armoire that's been painted grey and black with some extra mesh attached. The weapons are all old original Transformers G1 parts too.

it also has parts from My Little Pony Birthday Party set! How could you miss those????:wink1:

Got my Ace CEO yesterday. Way more impressed with him than I thought I'd be. He will look great with this set. One more flex to go on 10/5!

Whoa, what the hell? I haven't been following the news for a while. The last big thing I heard about was the live murder of journalists in the Middle East and that made me upset.

Didn't something like this happen to ScarJo, Vanessa Hudgens a long time ago as well?

You know, I don't mind when threads drift off topic, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out there.

This probably isn't much help being in different lighting and all, but I thought I'd do a side by side of OMG's pics of the DX12 and Armory Bruce Wayne pics:

I would like to see some in hand comparison pics, just to see how different the paint job might be.

Last edited:
You know, I don't mind when threads drift off topic, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out there.

This probably isn't much help being in different lighting and all, but I thought I'd do a side by side of OMG's pics of the DX12 and Armory Bruce Wayne pics:

I would like to see some in hand comparison pics, just to see how different the paint job might be.

I see they forgot to paint some of his hair.

Back