1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take that as a compliment. :hi5:

You shouldn't.

bunk-the-wire.gif

You don't need to have him doing martial arts to create a sense of realism. It's about attention to detail with such things as the gauntlets - ensuring they are lined up and facing the correct way; slight bends at the wrist peg to position his hands; placing his legs a natural distance apart; cape futzing; head tilt. All these things add up and he can stand in a neutral pose yet still look realistic.

InstaSize_2014_9 _ 254905.jpg

Looks pretty similar to those brother. I get what your saying and agree to a point, but these look just as you say realistic as yours, I even have a fancy batarang in his angry hand. Just saying.

It does annoy the hell out of me also that people pay the prices they do for these figures and then seemingly dump them on a shelf without looking like they've even tried posing them....however if Jokes and Bats best example of 'decent' poses are his own ones then I'd probably say he himself isn't best served to be the one handing out the critique ;)

It's their money. They can do whatever they want with it. It's that simple. Some people never even take them out of the packaging.

Put it on the figure's left.

You get three grapple gun holsters with the armoury. One is right handed and two are left handed.

You want the one with the handle facing backwards so his left hand could easily take hold of the gun.

Thanks for the reply but I'm still a bit confused. What do you mean by facing backwards? If the holster is on the left doesn't it mean just use the left side holster?

You don't need to have him doing martial arts to create a sense of realism. It's about attention to detail with such things as the gauntlets - ensuring they are lined up and facing the correct way; slight bends at the wrist peg to position his hands; placing his legs a natural distance apart; cape futzing; head tilt. All these things add up and he can stand in a neutral pose yet still look realistic.

That sounds like a pet peeve of yours. It must be irritating seeing members post pics with such boring poses:D

Back