1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better pose, don't ya'll agree:D

paqehu3e.jpg

I love what you've done there. Really shows off the cowl.

The cape sucks, I'm just saying it can look okay... much better than how most people show it off as looking.

DSC_0261.jpg

I got mine.. BUT does anyone feel a bit screwed by ALTER EGO, every time something comes in they ship separately! Mark 33 and this one were two weeks apart and I got hit with $80 shipping...not happy
Im also missing one of the smaller batman ninja stars that goes on the back of the armory...did anyone have that issue?

Last edited:
I got mine.. BUT does anyone feel a bit screwed by ALTER EGO, every time something comes in they ship separately! Mark 33 and this one were two weeks apart and I got hit with $80 shipping...not happy
Im also missing one of the smaller batman ninja stars that goes on the back of the armory...did anyone have that issue?

I think they all ship separately except for BBTS.

Have you used the ninja star/ batarang that's in the bit where you find the remote control?

Yep. I personally like the TF sculpt a lot more. :wink1: A minor adjustment here and there and it would be excellent but I think the face looks like Bale more.

Final flex has been taken and it's in Shipping Soon status. Hopefully this ships today so I get it in time for the weekend. After that it may be a while before it gets opened with a baby coming soon!

Yep. I personally like the TF sculpt a lot more. :wink1: A minor adjustment here and there and it would be excellent but I think the face looks like Bale more.

Thanks for the info, dw and franpincho. It is a nice HS. I've looked online and prices are now crazy so I guess that's an indicator that it'll turn up in another set eventually.

Back