1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there pictures of all versions of these in boxes? I just got my alfred, bruce and armory set, but I am curious now on what the other boxes look like.

Sometimes I just don't get how can anyone say a cape is detailed... it's just fabric IMHO.

fullsetpic2.JPG

alfredset2.jpg

batmanarmorypic.JPG

Spoke to Kathy on chat. Ships out in 3-5 bus days since I'm a flexer. So probably closer to 2 weeks from now for me.

Damn, paid on Friday and nothing yet on the shipping notice. I've been waiting the whole day for it. I know it will take a little more since it was on the last flexpay batch. Still anxious.

Cool thanks for the pics!! Damn, I am the only one that gets beat up boxes? This time around the bottom of my shipper box came back all dented and damaged the box itself. I wonder if Sideshow; despite me having an agreement to send all shipments with the extra boxes, didn't do this on all orders as well, did they sent them as is?

I'm not too big on it, as long as the figures themselves are good inside, but damn, there goes the resale value.

Cool thanks for the pics!! Damn, I am the only one that gets beat up boxes? This time around the bottom of my shipper box came back all dented and damaged the box itself. I wonder if Sideshow; despite me having an agreement to send all shipments with the extra boxes, didn't do this on all orders as well, did they sent them as is?

I'm not too big on it, as long as the figures themselves are good inside, but damn, there goes the resale value.

According to Sideshow, it's too big - even the set with just the armory - for a packout.

Forgive me if this has been asked numerous times.

Can the Armory Cowl fit on the DX12 neck post?

Can the Armory Neck Post fit on the DX12 body?

I am debating whether to buy the Armory Cowl for my DX12 because I prefer the look of the eyes and shape. Wondering if I need to pay for the Armory Neck Post or if DX12s will work

Can the DX12 mouthplates fit the Armory Cowl?

Again I apologize if this has been discussed already, thanks

This afternoon, my status for the Armory with Alfred & Bruce was "Items Shipping Soon".
I just checked again, and it has switched back to "Processing". What gives, Sideshow?

Back