1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414463324.310526.jpgThe suit on mine is a bit off-center. Didn't see an easy way to take off the breastplate to adjust. Is it possible to adjust it so its centered?

Damn it. I haven't gotten anything and I paid the $644 in full via paypal. They could easily tell me to **** off, not send me anything and I couldn't refute a damn thing to paypal since it's waaay past the 40 day window. :lol

Damn it. I haven't gotten anything and I paid the $644 in full via paypal. They could easily tell me to **** off, not send me anything and I couldn't refute a damn thing to paypal since it's waaay past the 40 day window. :lol

Is that an option with SSC on pre orders?

I could've sworn it was only for in stock "best sellers".

Is that an option with SSC on pre orders?

They changed it a while back.

Maaan, it used to be that paypal payments got immediate priority, even before flex pays. They did it with other orders of mine, except this one of course. :lol I dun goofed. I thought if I paid and got them early, I could quickly sell off all the things I didn't want like Alfred. Now I'm looking at the secondary market and things like the Armory are going for pennies, even with all the gear!

I bet these sets (all three) sit and sit in all these retailers' inventories. Crap. Well, atleast I didn't preorder a second full set from alterego for $594 with the intent of breaking that one down too . . . oh, wait.

Just twist it... the chest piece isn't glued to the suit, there is articulation/swivel here and there.

Maaan, it used to be that paypal payments got immediate priority, even before flex pays. They did it with other orders of mine, except this one of course. :lol I dun goofed. I thought if I paid and got them early, I could quickly sell off all the things I didn't want like Alfred. Now I'm looking at the secondary market and things like the Armory are going for pennies, even with all the gear!

I bet these sets (all three) sit and sit in all these retailers' inventories. Crap. Well, atleast I didn't preorder a second full set from alterego for $594 with the intent of breaking that one down too . . . oh, wait.

I'm not sure what's with Sideshow lately but it seems the way they handle orders have changed. In the past, they would ship out orders the same day that orders got charged. Now it takes roughly 3-5 days for the order to ship, sometimes even more. They also seem to be shipping out flex payers earlier now. They used to Those who paid in full were usually the ones prioritize.

Is there any news on AE one the full set? Got my order in with them at $500. Seems all 3 sets are being shipped so far apart from one another.

I've been dreading the assembly for weeks already - it's really killing the buzz of how cool the whole thing is. ;)

I've been dreading the assembly for weeks already - it's really killing the buzz of how cool the whole thing is. ;)

It's actually not that bad at all, I didn't really count how long it took me to assemble the whole thing but it didn't feel that long at all.

I've also got to do some re-organizing to fit it (and the two new figures) properly in here:

Someone might have to ride shotgun in the Tumbler. ;)

I've also got to do some re-organizing to fit it (and the two new figures) properly in here:

Someone might have to ride shotgun in the Tumbler. ;)

I like that display. You win the prize for 'best alternative use for a towel rail'! ;)

Lots of other cool stuff in your photostream too.

Alfred's great! I know you've reduced down to Batman and Joker figures but once you get him you'll see how hard it is to let him go. He's the HTF old man/ mentor figure that would come one to a case if these were mass-produced figures. Plus he lends balance to a display with two freaky pop culture icons like Joker and Batman, a shot of normality that puts them in perspective. And of course, it's MICHAEL CAINE as a butler who used to be in the SAS so he's just ****ing cool to start with. Put a shotgun in his hand and you'll never want to let him go. Not until he starts fetching Bane prices anyway because he's another one of these figures that people will have to have one day when the armoury's sold through or their collection won't 'feel' complete.

Alfred's great! I know you've reduced down to Batman and Joker figures but once you get him you'll see how hard it is to let him go. He's the HTF old man/ mentor figure that would come one to a case if these were mass-produced figures. Plus he lends balance to a display with two freaky pop culture icons like Joker and Batman, a shot of normality that puts them in perspective. And of course, it's MICHAEL CAINE as a butler who used to be in the SAS so he's just ****ing cool to start with. Put a shotgun in his hand and you'll never want to let him go. Not until he starts fetching Bane prices anyway because he's another one of these figures that people will have to have one day when the armoury's sold through or their collection won't 'feel' complete.

Good take, Cap! :duff You getting Gordon, Blake and the Bat-Signal too?

Good take, Cap! :duff You getting Gordon, Blake and the Bat-Signal too?

Thanks for the kind words. I really liked the character of Blake but somehow I can't see him on my shelf... Gordon and the Bat-Signal are a yes though, whenever we see them. If they come in a set I'll sell off Blake.

Paypal increased the protection to 6 months last month.

Back