1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my old officemate got an Armory with Batman, unfortunately the headsculpt had lazy eyes (PERS),
also the alignment of the eyes with the cowl's eye-hole isnt straight-slanting to the left that made
it look like its squinting.

he sold the Batman figure and now selling the armory too ...
really disappointed

here in the philippines, the scheduled arrival in specialty toy stores is in
january- - crossing fingers my set doesnt have this deffect

Yay, Hot Toys electronics check out on this product. A proper circuit board with individual resistor for each LED. I suppose it was a must as they also had to integrate an IR receiver and fluctuating current and voltage just wouldn't do for that.

I'll start taking orders for battery eliminator kits for this early in the new year.

1199t0y.jpg

21lsqx5.jpg

b99def.jpg

Yay, Hot Toys electronics check out on this product. A proper circuit board with individual resistor for each LED. I suppose it was a must as they also had to integrate an IR receiver and fluctuating current and voltage just wouldn't do for that.

I'll start taking orders for battery eliminator kits for this early in the new year.

Sweet!! Thank you Hot Toys for doing it right!

Hi to all
I´m new at the forum, I´m about to purchase my first hot toys Batman figure, however I would like to know if you guys recommend the Batman armory full set or the Quarter Scale from Hot Toys also; I know I´m not comparing apples with apples, but I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks a Lot!!

Hi to all
I´m new at the forum, I´m about to purchase my first hot toys Batman figure, however I would like to know if you guys recommend the Batman armory full set or the Quarter Scale from Hot Toys also; I know I´m not comparing apples with apples, but I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks a Lot!!

Get the armory full set. It's a great entryway in the the HT Dark Knight series. Welcome to the forum, it will be a year for me in January. 19 figures and 3 vehicles later it continues to get better and better. Happy collecting!

It all depends what scale you prefer.

It's no question the 1/4 Batman is the pinnacle of HT Batman collectibles, but not everyone has space or likes 1/4.

If you plan on getting more batman figures in 1/6 then the Armory is a great place to start

Hi to all
Thanks a Lot!!

Hi to all
Thanks a Lot!!

Welcome! I can't speak about the 1/4 scale because I only collect 1/6 scale but the Armory is a fantastic piece and the Bat with it is excellent. You can't go wrong with it.

Hi to all
Thanks a Lot!!

Welcome!
Well, it seems HT won't make any 1/4 Bane, Catwoman, Scarecrow, or Gordon. So if you want a complete figures from Nolan's Trilogy, get the 1/6 one.
If you really love Batman, and have the budget and space, buy both. :)

Some more pics:

20pzigo.jpg

5lxnuw.jpg

Back