1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

That was quick. :lol

Long story short I got an extra :lol

How many right (not robotic) hands did your come with? 4 or 5?

Oh yeah smart guy, why did you quote me then?

Because you quoted me first??

I quoted Yankee :lol

Just saying don't know why your getting up all in my grill when your the one who started it.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Just saying don't know why your getting up all in my grill when your the one who started it.

Wow, I asked you a question because you wrote that you got 2 figures. I thought to myself, well this board is nothing like NASIOC so maybe he could answer my question. So sure I quoted you first because I really wanted to know what was up with the extra hand. But what do I get back? "Which one?" ****ing funny guy.

Unsubed.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Wow, I asked you a question because you wrote that you got 2 figures. I thought to myself, well this board is nothing like NASIOC so maybe he could answer my question. So sure I quoted you first because I really wanted to know what was up with the extra hand. But what do I get back? "Which one?" ****ing funny guy.

Unsubed.

Well yeah, based on which figure you were talking about the answer would've been 1 or 5 and I don't want to come off as a "funny guy" and just throw out an answer.

One figure came complete, the other has stuff missing.

Based on well, if your interested in buying the figure I'm selling that's a reasonable question, if you're asking about the complete fig, which I didn't know you were looking for because I don't read every single post on this forum (face it, that's a little unhealthy), it was a perfectly reasonable question.

And I don't see how unsubbing a thread solves your issues because you clearly have some bro. No way you should start dropping f'bombs on some misunderstanding.

Well well what happened here.....
382.gif

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Unsubed.

:rotfl I should read this thread more often! :rotfl

Last edited:
You mean the domino mask? I don't think so but it would be intersting

yeah cuz sans that he is dead on to the comic(newer ones like the longest winter interior art etc) so im tempted go get. would be interesting to see indeed. was thinkin bout that lil mask that came with a 1/6 hit-girl i saw could be modded but maybe too small.

yeah cuz sans that he is dead on to the comic(newer ones like the longest winter interior art etc) so im tempted go get. would be interesting to see indeed. was thinkin bout that lil mask that came with a 1/6 hit-girl i saw could be modded but maybe too small.

Never owned the figure, but I've seen it person. I think the mask would definitely be too small. You'd be better off sculpting one.

20% off today on this dude but I'm feeling like $202 shipped is still high. What to do what to do....

hmmm.... BUY IT!!!! :lol
I would totally get that if I didnt already buy it :slap, in fact I wish I waited a little bit more since I only ordered it last month.

I don't think you'll regret it.

Watch This

Look at this
attachment.php

Go here
Marvel Winter Soldier Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys | Sideshow Collectibles

and done :D
Congratulations
:fest:banana:bunnydanc:mexwave:bunnydanc:banana:fest
You're now the proud owner of a Hot Toys Winter Soldier
:duff

Back