1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one on a flex plan too. If had waited a couple of weeks I could have saved $30.00!

I paid $210 for mine, and I don't regret it one bit. This is an amazing figure, and I think anyone who's on the fence about it should get it now. :)

Ordered one this morning with the coupon, $201 shipped :D He's been on my "I'd really like to have him, but there are other figures I want more" list for a while. $48 off with the coupon put him onto my "Don't be stupid, buy the damned thing" list :D

Now that's a price I can't say no to. It would have been nice to get double rewards farther down the line, but I wasn't going to risk him selling out.

At this price, how can you not pick up Winter Soldier? He looks SO good, especially when you put him together with Cap. :lecture

11049525_10153900698474460_8219311693899611281_n.jpg

DSC02716 small.jpg

Sooo... did anyone else who ordered The Winter Soldier yesterday suddenly have a free Tonto attached to their order? o_O

Back